If President Barack Hussein Obama says something…need I finish that sentence?
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
So, let’s see what we have for you this week….
- The Noisy Room – Rush Limbaugh: ‘BEST DIRTY TRICK I’VE EVER SEEN!!’ Ted Cruz Silenced In New York
- Fausta’s Blog – The Carnival Carnival of Latin America and the Caribbean
- Stately McDaniel Manor – An Educator’s Dilemma: Whoa, That’s Disturbing!
- The Glittering Eye –Keep Your Enemies Closer
- Puma By Design – New York State Primary: Chaotic!
- Nice Deb – Survey: What British Muslims Really Think
- The Razor – The North Carolina Boycott – The HB2 Hypocrites
- The American Interest – Democrats, Not Republicans, Have Moved on Immigration submitted by The Glittering Eye
- The Right Planet – Mark Zuckerberg Proposes Love, Care and Empathy to Defeat Terrorism
- Bookworm Room – It’s time for conservatives to take advantage of the Left’s reality denial
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Bad to Worse
- The Daley Gator – Trump And The Politic Of Victimhood
- VA Right! – Mechanicsville Walmart Profiled, Discriminated Against Young White Couple
- Caroline Glick –Onama’s Political Legacy submitted by The Noisy Room
- National Review – Minimum-Wage Activists Should Look to Puerto Rico for Clues to the Future submitted by Fausta’s Blog
- Defining Ideas –The Climate Wars Get Ugly submitted by Stately McDaniel Manor
- Andrew McCarthy/Pajamas Media –Pay Attention! While Primaries Distract, Obama Shreds Constitutional Governance submitted by Nice Deb
- Anthony Fisher/Reason.Com –Saudi Arabia’s Alleged 9/11 Connection Just One of Many Reasons the U.S. Ally is a Problem submitted by The Razor
- OGN – How Do Syrian Women Feel about the Men Leaving for Europe as Refugees? submitted by The Right Planet
- David P. Goldman (AKA Spengler)/Asia Times–To be kind is to be cruel, to be cruel is to be kindsubmitted by Bookworm Room
- al-Monitor – Is Hamas on the offensive or defensive? submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- The Lonely Conservative –Ted Cruz Gets The Constitution Like No Other Candidatesubmitted by The Daley Gator
- The Investigative Project On Terrorism – How Radicalization Was Allowed to Fester in Belgiumsubmitted by VA Right!
- Simply Jews – Israel To Europe: Can We be Of Assistance? submitted by The Watcher
- Christopher Caldwell/The Federalist – Why Vladimir Putin’s People Love Him submitted by The Watcher