Today’s article is a very difficult one to write. As a rule I do not write about subjects that could inadvertently promote one of the weekly contest submissions over any other. This is my dilemma. So much is happening this week that I find my passion spread over every topic submitted.
One thing is certain however, each topic in the list of submissions essentially has two things in common, Barack Obama, and a corrupt media. One that needs oversight and the other failing to provide that oversight and insight necessary to adequately educate the people they seek to
Regardless of the topic you will usually find that Barack Obama is at the root of the problem, not as some sort of problem solver but as an antagonist or an agitprop (whatever it takes to get the agenda accomplished). Whether it is the Obama administration’s missteps on Iran by failing to support democracy and liberty over tyranny and oppression, the illegal firing and subsequent smear campaign against former AmeriCorps inspector general Gerald Walpin or the further degeneration of the mainstream media as ABC teams up with the White House to promote the Democrats plan to get their hands on the Health Care industry and all the dollars that go with it, Barack Obama is a central figure in each of these problems.
So today I leave you with the following submissions that further expand on these and other topics that are near and dear to each and every citizen that is underneath the ever reaching hand of Barack Obama and the Democrats in Congress.
- Joshuapundit - Iran ‘Election’ Update
- The Razor - The Coward in Chief
- Rhymes With Right - Obama Should Fire Panetta For Cheney Smear — But Supports Him Instead
- The Glittering Eye - Dammit They Did What I Said
- Wolf Howling - Iran 6/16 – The Fire Still Burning
- The Provocateur - ACORN and Ratner: Alinsky Would be Proud
- Bookworm Room - Obama’s belief in the power of his own rhetoric
- Right Truth - When the unbelievable becomes true
- Soccer Dad - The campaign’s the thing
- Colossus of Rhodey - John Rosenberg shreds the “disparate impact” theory
- Mere Rhetoric - Liberal Foreign Policy Experts: This Ahmadinejad Reelection Was Just So Unpredictable!
- Submitted By: Joshuapundit – Christopher Hitchens - Don’t Call It An Election In Iran
- Submitted By: Rhymes With Right – NewsBusters - Schultz: I ‘Absolutely’ Believe Cheney Wants Americans To Die
- Submitted By: The Glittering Eye – MidEastAnalysis.com - What Happened in Iran?
- Submitted By: Wolf Howling – Michael Ledeen @ PJM - So How’s It Going In Iran?
- Submitted By: The Provocateur – Liberty Chick - ACORN Part III
- Submitted By: Bookworm Room – The New Republic - Narrative Dissonance
- Submitted By: Right Truth – The Last Crusade - CNN, FOX NEWS TURN BLIND EYE TO UPRISING IN IRAN
- Submitted By: Soccer Dad – The Hashmonean - Coup D’etat: The Revolutionary Guards In Control of Iran Had Nothing to Fear From Obama Biden (Link Update I)
- Submitted By: Collosus of Rhodey – Wall Street Journal - What If Israel Strikes Iran?
- Submitted By: Mere Rhetoric – Legal Insurrection / Hot Air Greenroom - What About The Right Not To Wear Head Covering
- Submitted By: The Watcher – Michelle Malkin - Obama’s AmeriCrooks and cronies scandal
- Submitted By: The Watcher – National Review Online - Obama’s Choice is Not to Choose on Iran
Main Image found at Rush Limbaugh
Update: This article has been updated to fix some typos and correct an invalid link.