Brief until I get a break. Please read and let me know what you think about today’s first of the year submissions.
- Joshuapundit – It’s Hard Out There For A ( Hamas) Pimp
- Rhymes With Right – On The Conflict Against Hamas
- Bookworm Room – Taking Reagan’s Name in Vain
- The Glittering Eye – Money for the States?
- Cheat-Seeking Missiles – Portrait of an Arse as a Dead Man
- Soccer Dad – Nyt: hamas upgrades = success / israel defends = disaster
- The Razor – ‘Physician Shortage’ and the Free Market
- Right Truth – It’s a Terrifying World
- Mere Rhetoric – Concise List Of Middle East Failures That Were Going To Happen Anyway But That Foreign Policy Experts Will Now Blame On Israel
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Dopey WNJ Letter of the Week
- The Provocateur – Jews, Israel and the Democratic Party
- Submitted By: Joshuapundit – Natan Sharansky/WSJ – “HOW THE U.N. PERPETUATES THE ‘REFUGEE’ PROBLEM”
- Submitted By: Rhymes With Right – Debbie Schlussel – Schlissels of Israel Report: HAMAS Missile Missed Us By That Much; My Cousins’ School Hit
- Submitted By: Bookworm Room – Ron Rosenbaum.com/Pajamas Media – Some differences between Hamas and the Nazi Party
- Submitted By: The Glittering Eye – Michelle Malkin – Who says conservative bloggers don’t do reporting?
- Submitted By: Cheat-Seeking Missiles – Commentary – Gaza and the Law of Armed Conflict
- Submitted By: Soccer Dad – Daled Amos – Surge: Israeli Style
- Submitted By: The Razor – The AnarchAngel – The Most Basic of Differing First Principles
- Submitted By: Right Truth – Middle America News – A Warning for America from South Africa
- Submitted By: Mere Rhetoric – The Terror Wonk – Managing Gaza
- Submitted By: The Colossus of Rhodey – The New Criterion – Introduction: The dictatorship of relativism
- Subnmitted By: The Provacateur – Dennis Prager, TownHall – A Question for My Friend Alan Dershowitz