Brief until I get a break. Please read and let me know what you think about today’s first of the year submissions.
- Joshuapundit - It’s Hard Out There For A ( Hamas) Pimp
- Rhymes With Right - On The Conflict Against Hamas
- Bookworm Room - Taking Reagan’s Name in Vain
- The Glittering Eye - Money for the States?
- Cheat-Seeking Missiles - Portrait of an Arse as a Dead Man
- Soccer Dad - Nyt: hamas upgrades = success / israel defends = disaster
- The Razor - ‘Physician Shortage’ and the Free Market
- Right Truth - It’s a Terrifying World
- Mere Rhetoric - Concise List Of Middle East Failures That Were Going To Happen Anyway But That Foreign Policy Experts Will Now Blame On Israel
- The Colossus of Rhodey - Dopey WNJ Letter of the Week
- The Provocateur - Jews, Israel and the Democratic Party
- Submitted By: Joshuapundit – Natan Sharansky/WSJ - “HOW THE U.N. PERPETUATES THE ‘REFUGEE’ PROBLEM”
- Submitted By: Rhymes With Right – Debbie Schlussel - Schlissels of Israel Report: HAMAS Missile Missed Us By That Much; My Cousins’ School Hit
- Submitted By: Bookworm Room – Ron Rosenbaum.com/Pajamas Media - Some differences between Hamas and the Nazi Party
- Submitted By: The Glittering Eye – Michelle Malkin - Who says conservative bloggers don’t do reporting?
- Submitted By: Cheat-Seeking Missiles – Commentary - Gaza and the Law of Armed Conflict
- Submitted By: Soccer Dad – Daled Amos - Surge: Israeli Style
- Submitted By: The Razor – The AnarchAngel - The Most Basic of Differing First Principles
- Submitted By: Right Truth – Middle America News - A Warning for America from South Africa
- Submitted By: Mere Rhetoric – The Terror Wonk - Managing Gaza
- Submitted By: The Colossus of Rhodey – The New Criterion - Introduction: The dictatorship of relativism
- Subnmitted By: The Provacateur – Dennis Prager, TownHall – A Question for My Friend Alan Dershowitz