My smile is my make-up I wear since my break-up with you
Tracks of my tears – Linda Ronstadt
OK, last week I wrote about Smokey Robinson’s version of Tracks of my tears. I have to admit that though I like the song a lot, I much prefer Linda Ronstadt’s version. I much prefer the guitar work in the cover version.
If you’re a regular follower of the Watcher’s Council, you’ll notice a new name among this week’s council members. A hearty welcome to Snapped Shot. Please check him out!
- The Colossus of Rhodey -This is Race to the Top?
- The Razor – The New Anti-Semitism Presents Tough Choices To American Jews
- Rhymes With Right – I’m Waiting For The Outcry About A Politicized Curriculum
- Right Truth – Right Truth Discovers Secret Microphone In White House Presidential Quarters
- Snapped Shot – A Case of Complicit Cropping?
- The Provocateur – Tony Demasi and the Chicago Way
- Bookworm Room – In the presence of greatness : the Battle of Midway celebration
- The Glittering Eye – Who Do You Think You Are?
- Joshuapundit - Helen Thomas,Jew Hatred And Its Polite Acceptance
- Mere Rhetoric – Reuters Withdraws Cropped Anti-Israel Photos, Inserts Biased Anti-Israel Captions Instead
- Wolf Howling – Turkey, Israel & Gaza, Take Two
Non Council Submissions
- Discriminations - Does Massive New “White Flight” Call For “Reverse Diversity”? Submitted by the Colossus of Rhodey
- Sandbox – Martin Kramer on the Middle East – Obama, Israel and American Jews Submitted by The Razor
- RabbiLIVE.com – Israel – The Jewel of Our People Submitted by Rhymes with Right
- The Daily Reckoning – Could Gov’t Workers be Fastest-Growing Set of US Millionaires? Submitted by Right Truth
- Elder of Ziyon – Proof that Gaza is too crowded Submitted by Rhymes with Right
- The Blogmocracy – You Heard it Here First Submitted by The Provocateur
- Rubin Reports – Clash of perceptions : a picture is worth 10,000 academic theories Submitted by Bookworm Room
- Abu Muqawama – The State of COIN 2010 – Submitted by the Glittering Eye
- Pajamas TV – Obama At The Bat Submitted by JoshuaPundit
- The Volokh Conspiracy – More on Israeli Incompetence Submitted on behalf of Mere Rhetoric
- Walter Russell Mead – Goo-Goo Genocidaires: The Blood Is Dripping From Their Hands Submitted on behalf of Wolf Howling
- A Commonplace Blog – Chabon’s illusions Submitted by the Watcher