Poll after Poll suggests bad news for the Democrats and the administration of Barack Obama. (The newly appointed Camelot).
- Seventy percent (70%) of likely voters now favor a government that offers fewer services and imposes lower taxes over one that provides more services with higher taxes (Src)
- Seventy-five percent (75%) of U.S. voters are at least somewhat concerned that dangerous terrorists will be set free if the Guantanamo prison camp is closed and some prisoners are transferred to other countries. Fifty-six percent (56%) are very concerned. Plus – 55% Disagree with Obama’s Decision to Close Gitmo Prison
- This summer brought a significant shift in voter preferences in the Generic Congressional Ballot. As Republican Congressional candidates once again lead Democrats by a 43% to 38% margin this week, this is now the ninth straight ballot the GOP has held a modest advantage.
- On the economic front, 79% of Americans know someone who is out of work and looking for a job. Just 6% say the jobs market is better than a year ago while 72% say it’s worse.
- Public support for the health care reform plan proposed by President Obama and congressional Democrats has fallen to a new low as just 42% of U.S. voters now favor the plan. That’s down five points from two weeks ago and down eight points from six weeks ago.
- Learning that the dems proposed healthcare model in the UK means a future such as this: The babies born in hospital corridors: Bed shortage forces 4,000 mothers to give birth in lifts, offices and hospital toilets
These are the good times that President Barack Obama’s campaign of Hope and Change ushered in. For the American people in the land of reality these polls indicate a new era of malaise as the Democrats and Barack Obama pave a new crisis in confidence modeled after their hero Jimmy Carter.
In reaction to such somber news the Democrats and their supporters on the radical left have entered desperation mode. They are grasping at straws in desperation, attacking the CIA, staging fake hate crimes at Democratic headquarters to gin up support for Obamacare (and blaming Republicans on the crime before the lefty SEIU associate was caught after it was learned that the fake hate crime attacker/plant actually worked for a Democrat politician), underestimating the GDP with 10 year debt projects $1.9 trillion less than the actual projections, creating an internet snitch brigade, seeking to rename the Democrat Health Bill as the Kennedy Memorial Health Bill (proving Rush Limbaugh right!). This is the short list on the heels of calling Town Hall protesters brown shirts, implying they were similar to Nazi’s and were un-patriotic and un-American.
Shameful doesn’t begin to describe what has become of Congress and the Office of the Presidency.
Let’s not forget however that Weasels are everywhere! The following articles comprise this week’s submissions for the weekly Watcher of Weasels contest seeking the best articles that expose the biggest weasels for this week. Please read, pass on and most of all, enjoy!
- Bookworm Room – Why pay $10 for Julie & Julia just to suffer gratuitous insults
- Soccer Dad – Kindness to the cruel
- The Colossus of Rhodey – How Obama & Co. think we’re stupid
- Right Truth – What’s going on with Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, and America?
- The Glittering Eye – The Issue With the Public Option
- Mere Rhetoric – California Dems Increase Salaries Of Personal Staff, Refuse To Release New Payroll Details
- Rhymes with Right – Texas Textbook Controversy
- The Provocateur – A Stunning ACORN Revelation
- Joshuapundit – Obama Vs CIA: New WH Interrogation Unit Created As Panetta Threatens To Resign
- Submitted By: Bookworm Room – National Review – Holding all the cards and still losing
- Submitted By: The Watcher – Matthew Vadum @ The American Spectator – Obama’s Plan to Desecrate 9/11
- Submitted By: Soccer Dad – Ocean Guy – Welcome Home Scott Speicher
- Submitted By: The Colossus of Rhodey – The National – Against the law
- Submitted By: Right Truth – Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs – New Developments in Iran’s Missile Capabilities: Implications Beyond the Middle East
- Submitted By: The Glittering Eye – The American Scene – Free Markets and Government Intervention
- Submitted By: Mere Rhetoric – Big Hollywood – The Cult of Iconographyh
- Submitted By: Rhymes with Right – Lone Star Times – Rep. Gene Green, Photo ID, Pathetic Hypocrisy
- Submitted By: The Provocateur – Wall Street Journal – The Summer of Discontent
- Submitted By: Joshuapundit – Powerline – What the CIA report says
3 Responses to “Desperate Democrats Grasp At Straws”