An orthodox Jewish man sparked a meme when he had Siri confirm, after the Dems’ impeachment vote, that Trump is still president — to resounding cheers.
All evidence to the contrary, the media and the Democrats (but I repeat myself), loudly insist that Trump is an anti-Semite.
- But he has Jewish daughter and grandchildren! No, he’s still an anti-Semite.
- But he finally moved the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem! No, he’s still an anti-Semite.
- But he conceded the reality that Israel holds the Golan Heights and it’s integral to their safety! No, he’s still an anti-Semite.
- But his long-time friend and adviser is a pro-Israel Jew! No, he’s still an anti-Semite.
- But Israel loves him so much there now is a town there named after him! No, he’s still an anti-Semite.
- But it’s the Democrats own beloved Social Democrat “squad” in the House that is routinely caught making anti-Semitic and anti-Israel statements! No, it’s still Trump who is the anti-Semite.
- But the Democrat-controlled House proved itself incapable of making a simple statement against anti-Semitism! No, it’s still Trump who is the anti-Semite.
- But Bernie Sanders demonizes Jews and brought open anti-Semite Linda Sarsour in as an adviser to his campaign! No, it’s still Trump who is the anti-Semite.
And now, just for a moment, stop focusing on the above and pay attention to this, which is the important item for the rest of this post:
But Orthodox Jews in New York are routinely and violently attacked by people who are not Trump supporters! We’re not going to talk about it and, by the way, it’s still Trump who is the anti-Semite.
For those Proggies who insist that Trump is Hitler and Haman rolled into one, the most visible and attacked Jews — the conservative and Orthodox Jews — have a different idea. It seems that they missed the Proggies’ relentless message that Trump is their enemy.
A recent meme highlights the fact that Torah (i.e., conservative and Orthodox) Jews — as opposed to Leftist Jews who throw around a little Yiddish, observe superficial rituals, and look to the DNC platform as their moral guide — think it’s wonderful that Trump is President of the United States. It started with this video, which focuses on the fact that a lot of Trump haters wrongly assumed that the House’s impeachment vote meant that Trump instantly ceased to be president:
*It’s one day after impeachment*
Me: Hey Siri, who’s the President of the United States?
All of us: 🤩🤩🤩 pic.twitter.com/QB7DoxCxkh
— Jews For Trump (@jewsfortrump) December 20, 2019
If the Progressive narrative were correct, Orthodox Jews throughout America should have been denouncing the above video as an insane outlier from people too stupid to realize that Trump is the worst anti-Semite ever to occupy the White House. But that’s not what happened. Instead, conservative and Orthodox Jews started making their own “who’s president” videos, followed by happy whoops and hollers.
The Jewishness of this next one is not so clear, but the guy in the front left seems to be wearing a yarmulke:
— Veteran For Trump (@Veteran4Trump) June 24, 2018
In his three years as president, Trump has proven himself to be a master of many skills. Unfortunately for Lefties, he’s an utter failure when it comes to anti-Semitism. To which I say, God Bless Trump and I’ll miss him when he leaves the White House in January 2025.