As you may well know, I personally don’t support the government takeover of my health care. For this horrific display of free ideas the White House is asking that you contact them.
There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Very communist of them.
But never fear, there is a whole segment of liberal morons that are ramping up to become a citizen arm of the the government’s snitch brigade.
- the dumb shits over at MYDD.com. “The White House is asking for our help.”
- Or the colossally stupid and asinine bunch of Gladys Kravitz’sover at Daily Kos that want you to send all links pertaining to “right wing crap” over immediately. :
So the next time you come across a “Democrats want to kill old people,” or whatever crap the rightwing noise machine is spewing that day, take action.
- Texas Kaos
- AOL News
- Sonoma County
I am sure there is more but I don’t really want to waste my time reading posts from Obama’s snitch brigade.
It is not clear what the ramifications are, one can only guess, black list, audit, censorship, removal of typing fingers and tongues, …..
One thing is clear, this is the kind of hope and change that communists and dictators love.
Please enjoy this week’s submissions:
- Wolf Howling – Informed Votes
- Joshuapundit – President Obama Awards Medal of Freedom To Prominent ‘Anti-Zionists’
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Profiling vs. perception
- Soccer Dad – Worth every penny of “free.”
- Right Truth – SAVE THE DATE: 9 April 2010
- The Glittering Eye – Don’t Renew “Cash for Clunkers”
- Bookworm Room – Seeing inside someone’s soul — and finding a blogburst
- The Razor – The “Hunt” for a Buyer
- Mere Rhetoric – Progressive Democrats To Palin: Get Back In The Kitchen
- Submitted By: Wolf Howling – Michael Ledeen @ PJM – It’s All Appeasement All The Time. Why?
- Submitted By: Joshuapundit – Political Math – Obama Health Care Reform and Wait Times Visualization (In Lego!)
- Submitted By: The Colossus of Rhodey – World Affairs Journal – After The Fall: 1989, Twenty Years On
- Submitted By: Soccer Dad – The Optimistic Conservative – Tell me again
- Submitted By: Right Truth – Counterterrorism Blog – “Boku Haraam,” first wave of Nigerian Taliban, is over: Wait for the next one
- Submitted By: The Glittering Eye – The Laboratorium – The AP Will Sell You a “License” to Words It Doesn’t Own
- Submitted By: Bookworm Room – Psychology Today – Why Most Journalists Are Democrats: A View from the Soviet Socialist Trenches
- Submitted By: The Razor – Scalliwag – By Barbara Oakley – Why Most Journalists Are Democrats: A View from the Soviet Socialist Trenches
- Submitted By: Mere Rhetoric – Red State Update – Red State Update: Moderates?!?
- Submitted By: The Watcher – Andrew C. McCarthy @ NRO – Suborned in the U.S.A.