I believe this is the first time that a video has won the weekly WoW contest. I post the video here so you can see first hand how ragers of the Islamic persuasion describe divorce while justifying acts of violence in the name of religion. Of course this is a parody but I am sure you’ll get the point.
On the council side Rhymes with Right takes the title for explaining why the New York Post chimp cartoon is in poor taste (because it’s stupid) but not inherently racist.
Congrats council members for putting together another fine week.
Winning Council Submissions
- First place with 1 2/3 points! – Rhymes With Right – About The Chimp Cartoon
- Second place with 1 1/3 points – (T*) – Bookworm Room – Giving the people what they want
- Second place with 1 1/3 points – (T*) – The Razor – Octomom: A Symbol of Obama’s America
- Second place with 1 1/3 points – (T*) – The Colossus of Rhodey – Reaction Eric Holder’s “cowards” comment
- Third place with 1 points – Cheat-Seeking Missiles – NY Times Finally Covers Hassan Beheading
- Fourth place with 2/3 points – The Glittering Eye – How Not to Draw a Conclusion
- Fifth place with 1/3 point – (T*) – Right Truth – Our Supreme Leader, Barack Obama
- Fifth place with 1/3 point – (T*) – The Provocateur – The Coming Mortgage Class War III
- Fifth place with 1/3 point – (T*) – Soccer Dad – Try a little tenderness – in foreign policy
Winning Non-Council Submissions
- First place with 2 points! – The Nose On Your face – Islamic Rage Boy Addresses Muslim TV Exec’s Recent Wife-Beheading
- Second place with 1 2/3 points – The Long War Journal – Analysis: Pakistan peace agreement cedes ground to the Taliban
- Third place with 1 1/3 points – Chesler Chronicles at Pajamas Media – A Dutch Hero Comes to Warn Us, Seek Our Support. The Incomparable Geert Wilders, MP, in New York City.
- Fourth place with 1 points – (T*) – Michelle Malkin – The Chinagate/Buddhist temple cash skeletons in Gary Locke’s closet
- Fourth place with 1 points – (T*) – JudeoPundit – Iran adopts Starfleet insignia
- Fifth place with 2/3 point – (T*) – The Anchoress – Yep, I Miss Bush
- Fifth place with 2/3 point – (T*) – The Weekly Standard – No Speech, Please
- Sixth place with 1/3 point – (T*) – Threats Watch – Mexican President: Gov’t Does Not Control Areas on US Border
- Sixth place with 1/3 point – (T*) – Ottawa Citizen – Back to Carter