This week’s winners touch on many topics while converging on the simple fact that the mainstream media has been illegitimate in its coverage of Barack Obama. Whether the topic is Barack Obama’s character, misleading polls or the perceived racism of anyone that doesn’t support The One you can be assured that the facts contradict the narrative.
While Joe the Plumber went on tour to frequent McCain\Palin rallies (lucky guy) Tito the Builder took the stage and brought the house down!
Please read and pass along these winning entries that expose the weasel of the world and help stop them in their tracks. Enjoy!
Winning Council Submissions
- First place with 2 votes votes! – Joshuapundit – A Spectator At The Orgy
- Second place with 1 1/3 votes – Hillbilly White Trash – The gap between the media’s version and the actual truth grows wider
- Third place with 1 vote – (T*) – Cheat-Seeking Missiles – Is a Barack Victory Predestined?
- Third place with 1 vote – (T*) – The Colossus of Rhodey – We’re tired of it already
- Fourth place with 2/3 votes – The Razor – The Good Daughter
- Fifth place with 1/3 votes – Soccer Dad – The campaign and israel: take 3029
Winning Non-Council Submissions
- First place with 2 votes votes! – Iowahawk – Balls and Urns
- Second place with 1 2/3 votes – Winds of Change – The Newspaper Crash of 2009… And How You Can Help
- Third place with 1 vote – American Thinker – Time for a Gut Check, America
- Fourth place with 2/3 votes – Doug Ross @ Journal – The Manifesto of the Silenced Majority
- Fourth place with 2/3 votes – Pajamas Media – Syria-Iraq: Bloody Border, Messy Politics
- Fourth place with 2/3 votes – Philly.com – Palin Deserves Our Respect
- Fifth place with 1/3 votes – The New York Review of Books – Hugo Chávez Versus Human Rights
T* – Denotes Tie
Watch Tito the Hero as he joins a procession of guests that have undressed Alan Colmes with ease.