The media continues to attack Sarah Palin for a second straight week but it appears that those efforts may have actually backfired. The medias’ attempts to smear Sarah Palin has rallied the conservative base and sparked interest in her message, especially in the important white women demographic.
Adding insult to injury is the comments this evening by Barack Obama where he stuck foot in mouth with a very bad swipe at Palin. Obama appeared in a televised campaign event and said “You Can Put Lipstick on a Pig, But It’s Still a Pig”. This is responsible for not one, not two, but three individual Memeorandum discussion topics. One for the event, a second for the defense by the left, and a third counter argument to defenders of Obama’s “slip”.
The week has been quite remarkable indeed. A fact that leads the Watchers Council to nominate the following articles for this weeks competition:
1. The Glittering Eye – Waiting for the Takeover (Updated)
2. Soccer Dad – An exceptional choice
3. Bookworm Room – Beneath the Gobbledy-gook, an implied concession about taxes
4. The Razor – Dems Proving the GOP is really…
5. Joshua Pundit – The Game Changer – Duty, Honor, Country
7. The Colossus of Rhodey – Is the Philly Daily News Literally Going Nuts?”
8. Rhymes With Right – A Bad Political Dad From History?
9. Cheat-Seeking Missiles – Fight, Fight, Fight
10. Hillbilly White Trash – The new Reagan
1. Submitted by Cheat-Seeking Missiles – Beldar Blog – Don’t Confuse Republicans’ thrill over the Palin nomination with the Dems’ worship of Obama: A reply to Paul Mirengoff
2. Submitted by Bookworm – The QandO Blog: QandO’s Stupid Journalist Tricks
3. Submitted by Hillbilly White Trash – City Journal: Organizer in Chief
4. Submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey – La Shawn Barber: Americans Doing Jobs Illegal Aliens CAN’T Do”
5. Submitted by Rhymes With Right – The Anchoress: Over Palin; not “hypocrisy,” you never knew us
6. Submitted by Soccer Dad – Somewhere on AIA: Bad News for the Press… We’re going to see more of this.
7. Submitted by The Glittering Eye – Real Clear Politics: The Media’s ‘Due Dilligence’
8. Submitted by Joshua Pundit – Front Page Magazine: Interview with Alec Rawls at Frontpage
9. Submitted by Wolf Howling – EU Referendum: The Awkwardness Of Truth
10. Submitted by The Razor – The Truth According to Mark: A Convention Roundup
3 Responses to “Nominations In The Midst of Operation Smear Palin”