Tonight is the night that many Obama supporters waited for with baited breath. Another historic speech by a historic savior of the Democrat Party and it’s radical left leaning agenda. Of course it’s not unfolding quite as they envisioned. Thus the crowd is much smaller.
Obama supporters across the base are leaving in droves. Even over the top supporters are having second thoughts. For instance, Obama Girl, the left’s poster girl that sang the Obama electoral anthem and Paul Krugman, the New York Times cheerleader that feels betrayed and now admits that Obama is NOT the one that him and his ilk have been waiting for (do say).
I have to say, I’m pretty close to giving up on Mr. Obama, who seems determined to confirm every doubt I and others ever had about whether he was ready to fight for what his supporters believed in.
Even Bob Herbert, another NYT propagandist is finding that Obama is a liar; although Herbert can’t really commit to saying that evil 4 letter word:
Mr. Obama is in danger of being perceived as someone whose rhetoric, however skillful, cannot always be trusted. He is creating a credibility gap for himself, and if it widens much more he won’t be able to close it.
While the weasels on the left haven’t decided to completely jump ship they have been pushed to the brink of being able to openly criticize the man that was defended from the same sort of criticism not too long ago using standard liberal protectionist attacks with cries of racism, radical, teabagging wingnut, etc…
Which makes tonight’s state of the union address all the more important to the left. Make no mistake. These frantic editorials from Obama’s pet supporters are a rally cry. Please Mr. Obama, return to the base, ram the government grab of healthcare down the throats of the American people, turn tail on Afghanistan, Mirandize all the terrorists at Gitmo before you bring them to New York or Illinois, shut down and nationalize the banks, redefine the middle class and tax and spend more despite the deficit. So I expect Obama to return to the days of his frantic campaign with an anti-corporate Bush bashing blame deflection. Cheering on the middle class even though his strategy has been to destroy and such notion of a self sufficient nation; the kind the middle class embodied before their success became a the target of the Obama elite. We will hear more cries of more government shrouded in vacuous feel good rhetoric meant to deceive and comfort. The State of the Weasel couldn’t be more desperate.
While you are watching tonight’s address make sure to read about other weasels as our members help expose them in every corner of the political spectrum. Enjoy this week’s contest and return on Friday to see the winning entries.
- Joshuapundit – Lexington And Concord Revisited – The Brown Upset and What It Means
- American Digest – Obama: Working the Enemies List
- The Glittering Eye – A Short History of Air Hijacking
- Rhymes With Right – A Double Standard At Work
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Clueless sports columnist screws up his pot shot at George W. Bush
- The Razor – Obama Vs. The People
- Soccer Dad – Profile of an international first responder
- Mere Rhetoric – Wonderful: Iraqis Permanently Scratch Out Ancient Hebrew Inscription Biblical Prophet’s Tomb
- Right Truth – The London Conference on Afghanistan and Yemen – Look who’s coming to dinner!
- Bookworm Room – Obama’s Self Love
- Submitted By: The Watcher – Gateway Pundit – Heartless Progressives Send Message to Tim Tebow: We Wish You Were Never Born
- Submitted By: Joshuapundit – Victor Davis Hanson – Let Me Be Perfectly Not Clear
- Submitted By: American Digest – Had Enough Therapy? – Is Tiger Woods a Sex Addict?
- Submitted By: The Glittering Eye – Zenpundit – The Post-COIN Era is Here
- Submitted By: Rhymes With Right – Founding Bloggers – A Challenge For Pro-Life Conservatives
- Submitted By: The Colossus of Rhodey – Andrew Klavan – Inglorious Malarkey
- Submitted By: The Razor – The Truth According to Mark – The Republicans’ Dilemma
- Submitted By: Soccer Dad – Dry Bones Blog – Middle East Pride
- Submitted By: Mere Rhetoric – Marc Thiessen / NRO The Corner – DNI Blair Admits We Have No High-Value Terrorist Interrogation Capability
- Submitted By: Right Truth – Bob McCarty Writes – Terror, Travesty and Tales of Suppressed Evidence
- Submitted By: Bookworm Room – Commentary Contentions – From Disgusting to Odd
3 Responses to “Obama’s First State of the Weasel Address”