Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
Check out Debra Heine of Nice Deb’s excellent article on PJ Media, Ted Cruz: ‘The Overwhelming Majority of Violent Criminals Are Democrats.’
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week….
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Dreadnoughts No More
- The Noisy Room – Chicago’s Communists Lead Anti-Cop Protests Over McDonald Shooting
- Joshuapundit–The EU’s Israel ‘Labeling’ Farce – Cutting Your Nose To Spite Your Face
- The Right Planet – The Censors at Facebook
- Maggie’s Notebook – Texas Ranchers Blamed for Illegals Dying in the Brush on their Land
- The Glittering Eye –When I Am In Rome, I Fast
- Fausta’s Blog – Venezuela issuing passports, voter registrations, to Hezbollah & Syrians
- VA Right! – Why I Am Supporting Donald Trump
- Nice Deb – Everything Bad Skyrockets Under Obama, Part II
- The Razor – Gun Grabbers Silence on Paris Shooters
- Bookworm Room – Some of us (i.e., me) predicted Ted Cruz’s rise in the polls months ago
- Puma By Design – Rahm Emanuel Terminates Chicago Police Chief
- The Independent Sentinel – NY Times Pushes Bernie Sanders’ Crazy Open Borders Platform
- Overlawyered – Gibson Guitar “Government Series”
- Creeping Sharia – Sharia-backing imam arrested sneaking into US in trunk of car
- Simply Jews – New front line against ISIS: the classroom, according to CNN
- Seraphic Secret – The Crazy Man on Ocean Parkway is Back!
- Jane’s.com – Chinese Bombers Affirm ADIZ Claims in East China Sea submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Matthew Bracken–Tet, Take Two – Islam’s 2016 European Offensive submitted by The Noisy Room
- David Harsanyi/ The Federalist – Why Can’t We Talk About Islam Honestly? submitted by Joshuapundit
- Daniel Greenfield/FrontPage – Rename the Racist Democratic Party submitted by The Right Planet
- John Hawkins/Townhall –The Conservative Case For Ted Cruz submitted by Maggie’s Notebook
- Zero Hedge – Top U.S. Air Defense Commander: Turkey’s Shootdown of Russian Jet “Had to Be PRE-PLANNED” submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Liberty Unyielding – What really happened in the Colorado Springs shooting? submitted by Fausta’s Blog
- News.Com AU – Behind the ‘white student unions’ springing up at Australian universitiessubmitted by VA Right!
- Andrew McCarthy/NRO –The Controversy over Syrian Refugees Misses the Question We Should Be Asking submitted by Nice Deb
- Gavin McInnes/Taki’s Magazine –Give Hate A Chance submitted by The Razor
- David Goldman/PJ Media–Top 10 Reasons to Vote For Ted Cruzsubmitted by Bookworm Room
- Ben Domenech/The Federalist –Stop Blaming Pro-Lifers For The Colorado Springs Shooting submitted by Puma By Design
- FOX News–Clinton opened State Department office to dozens of corporate donors, Dem fundraisers submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- American Thinker – The Real Scandal(s) Behind the Muslim MU Hair-Dragger submitted by The Watcher
- The Other McCain – Crazy People Are Dangerous submitted by The Watcher
6 Responses to “Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘I Will Survive’ Edition”