For those who don’t get the reference in this weeks’ title:
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
This week, we introduce another fine member to the Watcher’s Council, Michael McDaniel of Stately McDaniel Manor! His stellar work has appeared in PJ Media and in the Second Amendment site Bearing Arms and we are both pleased and proud to have him on the team. Check out his debut Council article this week!
So, let’s see what we have for you this week….
- Stately McDaniel Manor – Schools and Concealed Carry: Overregulation and Micromanagement
- Fausta’s Blog – Mexico: Del Castillo crying foul over Sean Penn
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – The Authoritarian Counterinsurgency Toolkit
- Joshuapundit–A Few Words About New Hampshire
- The Noisy Room – Beyonce Goes All In On RACISM: Honors Black Panthers… Hates On Cops
- The Right Planet – President Obama Speaks at Baltimore Mosque with Known Ties to Terrorism
- VA Right! – What Trump’s ‘YUGE’ Victory in New Hampshire Means to the Rest of the Candidates
- The Daley Gator – Can you be crazy and still attend Yale?
- The Razor – Why I Could Live With President Sanders
- Puma By Design – Commie de Blasio’s Horse Carriage Deal Goes South
- The Glittering Eye –Breaking Radio Silence
- Nice Deb – Hillary Taps Most Corrupt AG in American History To Appear in Campaign ads in S.C.
- Bookworm Room – VIDEO] The reason behind free education — to get more of these people
- The Independent Sentinel – White House Orders Climate Change War Games Because He’s Delusional
- Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion –Freddie Gray Defense: Legally irrelevant whether Freddie’s knife was illegalsubmitted by Stately McDaniel Manor
- PJ Media – What No One Seems to Know About Ted Cruz’s Past submitted by Fausta’s Blog
- Dov S. Zakheim/the National Interest – The Great Reversal: Obama’s Military Buildup submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Jason L. Riley/WSJ – An Alternative Black History Month submitted by Joshuapundit
- Bill Gertz/Washington Free Beacon –China Continues Cyber Espionage submitted by The Noisy Room
- The Gates Of Vienna – Desiderata For Our Time submitted by The Right Planet
- Bearing Arms –NY Times Reporter Flummoxed By Polite, Knowledgeable Gun Owners submitted by The Daley Gator
- Taki Theodoracopulos/ Taki’s Mag –Athenian Spectacles submitted by The Razor
- Breitbart –Los Zetas Cartel Used Network of Ovens to Hide Mass Extermination in Mexico’s Coahuila submitted by Puma By Design
- JK Trotter/Gawker – This Is How Hillary Clinton Gets the Coverage She Wants submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Paul Sperry/NY Post –Obama bullied bank to pay racial settlement without proof: report submitted by Nice Deb
- Roger L.Simon/PJ Media – Obama’s Islamophobia submitted by The Watcher
- Caroline Glick – Syria and the real demographic threat submitted by The Watcher
5 Responses to “Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Kang And Kodos Edition”