Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
Virginia’s top blogger, Tom White at VA Right scored another triumph with an appearance scheduled today on the 5PM and 6PM – and probably 11PM news his local NBC affiliate over a story he broke on a state senator’s HIPAA violation. Get us a copy of the video if you can, Tom…congrats!.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week….
- The Right Planet – Family Members of Benghazi Victims Speak Out After Hillary Clinton’s Testimony Before the House Select Committee
- The Noisy Room – Mark Levin: Last Vestiges Of Soviet Communism Are America’s College Campuses
- Puma By Design – Red Banner Month for Cop Haters Quentin Tarantino, BLM Movement, BARACK OBAMA and Comrades
- Bookworm Room – Brave New World — the Pronoun Edition
- Fausta’s Blog – Argentina: Scioli, Macri tied, runoff will be on Nov 22
- Joshuapundit–Why So Many Jews Support The Left – And Why They’re So Anti- Israel
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Mein land
- The Glittering Eye –Surprise: Members of the Political Parties Have Different Ideas About Foreign Policy 2015
- The Razor – Life Lessons from My Mother
- Nice Deb – Saturday Movie Matinee: ‘It’s Not Over’
- VA Right! – Drifty Boys at RINO Blog Bearing Drift Making Stuff Up About Dave Brat Again
- The Independent Sentinel – Obama Tells a Bald-Faced Lie to Police Chiefs
- Maggie’s Notebook – A Medley of Obama’s Treason and Weakness
- Don Surber – Ewing Kauffman, Royalty In Kansas City
- The Pirate’s Cove – Greenland’s Melting Glaciers Is Totally Terrifying Or Something
- Mytheos Holt/The Federalist – How Wesleyan’s Attempt To Stamp Out Words Inflames Them (Hat tip, Puma By Design)
- Simply Jews – Now, now folks, don’t be too happy, says He (or She)…
- Matthew Vadum/ FrontPage Mag – Hillary: I Didn’t Blame Benghazi On The YouTube Video submitted by The Right Planet
- Pete Kasperowicz/Washington Examiner –GOP moves to impeach IRS chief submitted by Puma By Design
- The Moral Christian–Robert Heinlein on Patriotism submitted by Bookworm Room
- Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion –New Planned Parenthood Video May Show Partial Birth Abortion Admission submitted by Fausta’s Blog
- Micah Halpern – Double Standards And Double Speak Pit The US Against Israel submitted by Joshuapundit
- James Holmes/The National Interest – The Coming Revolution in U.S. Naval Strategy submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Sic Semper Tyranis – America’s Client Paralysis submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Joel Kotkin/The Daily Beast –How Big Government and Big Business Stick It to Small U.S. Businesses submitted by The Razor
- Ace Of Spades HQ –Going By Movies, America Is In An Apocalyptic Frame of Mind submitted by Nice Deb
- Breitbart – Families of Victims Murdered By Illegal Aliens To House Republicans: ‘No Paul Ryan’ submitted by VA Right!
- Mark Steyn – Fings Ain’t Wot They Used T’Be submitted by The Watcher
- Robert Tracinski/The Federalist – Hillary Clinton Is Finally Inevitable, And That’s Bad News For Democrats submitted by The Watcher
- Noru Tsalic/Times Of Israel – The Complete Idiot’s Guide To Comprehensible Terrorism submitted by The Watcher
2 Responses to “Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Liar Liar Edition”