Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
So, let’s see what we have for you this week….
- The Noisy Room – American Spring – Bread And Circuses
- The Daley Gator – Two words for those offended, butt hurt, or aggrieved by the views expressed by me on this humble blog
- Joshuapundit–Keith Emerson, 1944-2016
- Bookworm Room – Because government is a force multiplier for evil, a vote for the small government candidate is a vote for good
- VA Right! – Hanover GOP Committee Commandeered By the TEA Party? Nonsense!
- Puma By Design – NYPD Morale at Historic Low under Bill de Blasio
- The Razor – Something Tells Me History Will Not Be Kind To Today’s Youth
- The Glittering Eye –Everything I Needed to Know About the Trump Campaign…
- The Right Planet – Sargon of Akkad on the Regressive Left
- Nice Deb – Michelle Fields Doubles Down: Breitbart Knew the Truth From The Very Beginning
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – The Collapse Of Red China
- Stately McDaniel Manor – The Obama CIA: Spying From Behind
- Fausta’s Blog – Brazil: To get immunity, Lula in the Cabinet?
- Caroline Glick –The subversion of American Evangelicals submitted by The Noisy Room
- The Right Scoop –BOOM!! Read the BLISTERING statements from Michelle Fields And Ben Shapiro resigning From Breitbart …submitted by The Daley Gator
- John C. Kluge/NY Post – Why I support Trump — and resent the elites trying to destroy him submitted by Joshuapundit
- Garry Kasparov/The Daily Beast–Garry Kasparov: Hey, Bernie, Don’t Lecture Me About Socialism. I Lived Through It.submitted by Bookworm Room
- Christian Action Network – House unanimous: ISIS guilty of genocide against Christianssubmitted by VA Right!
- Stella Morabito/The Federalist –Socialism’s Bloody History Shows Millennials Should Think Twice Before Supporting It submitted by Puma By Design
- Boris Johnson/Daily Telegraph –Americans would never accept EU restrictions – so why should we? submitted by The Razor
- Jeff Greenfield/Politico – What’s Wrong With Hillary? submitted by The Glittering Eye
- The Rationalists – The Ideological Lens submitted by The Right Planet
- Ben Shapiro/The Daily Wire – Donald Trump Is A Liar submitted by Nice Deb
- Kori Schake/The Atlantic – Obama: Fighting Wars He Believes Unwinnable submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Bearing Arms – Trump’s Primary victories a Yuge Blow To The Second Amendment submitted by Stately McDaniel Manor
- Investigative Project On Terrorism – Fatah and PA Glorify Murder of U.S. Tourist in Israel, Abbas Refuses to Condemn Attack submitted by The Watcher
- Roger L. Simon/PJ Media – GOP Should Use Trump, Not Abuse Trump submitted by The Watcher
- Tyler Durden/Zero Hedge – The Coming Collapse Of Saudi Arabia submitted by The Watcher
5 Responses to “Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – We’ll Meet Again Edition”