The election of Barack Obama is hardly over and the weasels are already coming out of the closet. The GOP may be the first casualty of the election but it was already on life support before John McCain pretended to be its one last hope.
Sadly, the old stalwarts in the GOP leadership are still hanging around to implement a political version of assisted suicide. The party is riddled with secretive and manipulative Kervorkians that are hell bent of hanging on to power by killing off their own.
Hours after the dust had settled McCain staffers began a whisper campaign against Sarah Palin. A willing media was quick to take the lead and happily disseminate the lies that originated from within even though much of what had been said has since been refuted. Thus the battle to redefine the GOP is shaping up; the stage has been set.
The era of change has begun.
- First place with 2 2/3 votes votes! – >Joshuapundit – National Security Rears It’s Ugly Head
- Second place with 2 votes – The Colossus of Rhodey – The real worry about an Obama presidency
- Third place with 1 vote – The Glittering Eye – Why the Financial Fixes Aren’t Working
- Fourth place with 2/3 votes – (T*) – Third place with 1 vote – Bookworm Room – If ignorance is bliss, ’tis folly to be wise
- Fourth place with 2/3 votes – (T*) – The Razor – If Obama Wins… Part 3
- First place with 3 2/3 votes votes! – Real Clear Politics/Cross Tabs Blog – Obama Victory the GOP’s Best Hope
- Second place with 1 1/3 votes – Mere Rhetoric – Israel: 70 Percent Of American Jews Ready To Say ‘We Didn’t Know’ When Obama Detonates US-Israel Alliance (Plus: They Most Definitely Know).
- Third place with 1 vote – (T*) – Daniel Flynn/City Journal – The Ghosts In Grant Park
- Third place with 1 vote – (T*) – Dean’s World – Choice