Submissions this week come at a time when there is much turmoil in the financial markets and the media continues its attempts to undermine John McCain and Sarah Palin. An explanation on how far the media will go to undercut the Republicans is that PBS VP debate moderator is Gwenn Ifill is a Palin critic. Even more alarming is that Ifill stands to gain financially from a book she wrote if Barack Obama wins the election. The book is due out on inaguration day.
Here are this week’s submissions:
- Rhymes With Right – In The Aftermath Of Ike – The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly
- Joshuapundit – The Crap Sandwich
- Wolf Howling – A Doddering Fool
- Bookworm Room – When God closes a door, he sometimes opens a window
- The Colossus of Rhodey – I thought the Left wanted to talk about issues?
- Hillbilly White Trash – The little messiah unleashes his freikorps
- The Glittering Eye – System Failure
- Soccer Dad – McCain’s role
- Cheat-Seeking Missiles – McCain’s Needed New Messaging Strategy
- Submitted By: Rhymes With Right – St Louis C of CC Blog – Obamination: Obama Supporters Bob McCulloch, Jennifer Joyce Threaten to Prosecute People For Criticizing Obama
- Submitted By: Joshuapundit – ShrinkWrapped – Everything Is New Under The Sun
- Submitted By: Wolf Howling – Dinah Lord – Then The Gods Of The Market Tumbled . . .
- Submitted By: Bookworm Room – Wall Street Journal – Debates Don’t Always Reveal Character
- Submitted By: The Colossus of Rhodey – Gene Expression – Graphs on the death of Marxism, postmodernism, and other stupid academic fads
- Submitted By: Hillbilly White Trash – Powerline – You Knew It All Along
- Submitted By: The Glittering Eye – Infectious Greed – Voltaire, Batman and the Precipice
- Submitted By: Soccer Dad – Q & O – Learning from history
- Submitted By: Cheat-Seeking Missiles – American Thinker – Barack Obama and the Strategy of Manufactured Crisis