Last night political observers geared up for a townhall style presidential debate between Barack Obama and John McCain. It was clear as the debate wore on that it would turn out to be horribly boring and uneventful, and it was.
The issues of Barack Obama’s character still linger. Meanwhile John McCain announced his plan to rescue both his campaign and the faltering financial system by advocating more government intervention.
The election is 4 weeks away and the media continues to cover for Barack Obama.
Investors Business Daily noted how the media is covering up the Ayers-Obama relationship:
Still more evidence of how the media are in the tank for Obama was evident in Tom Brokaw’s description of Ayers on Sunday’s “Meet The Press.”
“School reformer” is how Brokaw identified the co-founder of the Weather Underground, the radical organization that, among other activities, bombed government buildings, banks, police departments and military bases in the early 1970s.
Yeah, right: Ayers is a school reformer in the same sense, as City Journal’s Sol Stern put it, as Joe Stalin was an agricultural reformer.
Keep this in mind as you peruse this weeks submissions and read how bloggers are battling the Weasles of the World:
- Bookworm Room – Keeping the Faith
- Joshuapundit – How The Democrats Created the Financial Crisis
- The Colossus of Rhodey – The downside of being a teacher
- Cheat-Seeking Missiles – The Palin-Haters Find Their Own Rev. Wright
- Wolf Howling – Hurricane Subprime – Part I (1977-2000)
- The Glittering Eye – Issues 2008
- The Razor – If Obama Wins
- Hillbilly White Trash – Taking the Gloves Off
- Soccer Dad – No runs, no hits, plenty of errors
- Submitted By: Bookworm Room – Pajamas Media – Obama and the Attempt to Destroy the Second Amendment
- Submitted By: Joshuapundit – Michelle Malkin – How ACORN got a piece of the bailout pie
- Submitted By: The Colossus of Rhodey – Oliver Kamm – Free speech and offence
- Submitted By: Cheat-Seeking Missiles – American Thinker – How Allies of George Soros Helped Bring Down Wachovia Bank
- Submitted By: Wolf Howling – Q&O – Watch As Democrats Try To Blame Financial Mess On “Deregulation”
- Submitted By: The Glittering Eye – Heretical Ideas – Obama v. McCain: Foreign Policy
- Submitted By: The Razor – Bizzyblog – Bailout Saga Proves That Elites Don’t Care What We Think
- Submitted By: Hillbilly White Trash – The Brussels Journal – Empire of Yin – Part 1: The Great Unbalancing
- Submitted By: Soccer Dad – Baseball Crank – The Integrity Gap, Part I of III: Gov. Sarah Palin