Word is starting to spread that the mainstream media is trying to depress the vote by putting out a false narrative that the McCain campaign is pulling out of key battleground states because they are “hopeless”. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Not only would this be political suicide but it runs counter to the respected GWU Battleground poll that shows McCain and Obama in a dead heat. Compound that with the news that an Obama campaign worker erroneously leaked a memo with internal polling that shows PA in play, within the margin of error. This at a time when Sarah Palin drew a record 22,000 to a rally in Colorado.
The media is also out defending Barack Obama’s socialist policies. The Chicago Tribune solicited a Communist Party USA leader to counter the argument that Obama is not a socialist and the Kansas City Star released an editorial claiming that “socialist” is a code word for “black”. The stupidity never seems to stop.
Please make sure and vote in this election no matter what you hear from the weasels of the world.
Please enjoy this weeks submissions.
- Submitted By: – Soccer Dad – The Washington Post chooses hope ahead of substance
- Submitted By: – The Colossus of Rhodey – Don’t know much about history? The media sure doesn’t
- Submitted By: – Joshuapundit – Kicking The Rats Off The Ship
- Submitted By: – The Razor – If Obama Wins… Part 2
- Submitted By: – Cheat-Seeking Missiles – Media Bias #89 – The Audacity Of Inexperience
- Submitted By: – The Glittering Eye – Unforeseen Secondary Effects
- Submitted By: – Hillbilly White Trash – Biden screws up and tells the truth
- Submitted By: – Bookworm Room – Why Obama’s “share the wealth” argument should hurt him
- Submitted By: – Rhymes With Right – Some Sense From The Pentagon
- Submitted By: Soccer Dad – Daled Amos – o so far… Saturday, October 18, 2008 “In what kind of nation, do the media investigate critics more than candidates?”
- Submitted By: The Colossus of Rhodey – Buckhorn Road – What some students will do for extra credit
- Submitted By: Joshuapundit – Nolan Finley – America Should Follow The Little Red Hen
- Submitted By: Cheat-Seeking Missiles – The Paragraph Farmer – An Open Letter To My Friend Art
- Submitted By: The Glittering Eye – Patterico’s Pontifications – Evidence of Obama-Ayers Tie Sent Down the Memory Hole . . . Almost!
- Submitted By: Hillbilly White Trash – American Thinker – Obama’s campaign built on lies
- Submitted By: Bookworm Room – Hot Air – The Comprehensive Argument Against Barack Obama
- Submitted By: Rhymes With Right – NewsBusters – Enraged Leftwing Blogosphere Hurls Attacks Against Joe the Plumber
- Submitted By: The Watcher – Gateway Pundit – Media Refuses to Release Video of Obama Toasting & Praising Close Friend Rashid Khalidi– A Former PLO Operative, Jew-Hater & Friend of Bill Ayers