Hi. I wanted to get these submissions up early because I will be on the road most of the day.
Each week, the members of the Watchers’ Council nominate one of their own posts and a second from outside the Council for consideration by other council members in a contest for the week’s best post.
This week’s entries are as varied and excellent as any that have been submitted over the years. Please read these fine articles and pass them on to your friends. Check back on Friday for the council’s picks for winner of the best submission for the week of 3/1/1010.
- Wolf Howling – Public Sector Unions: A Toxin, A Crisis & An Opportunity
- The Provocateur – Glenn Beck: Are You Serious
- Mere Rhetoric – Syria Responds To Obama’s Engagement, Publicly Mocks Clinton And Embraces Iran
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Lessons from Vietnam? Or just about any Third World country?
- Rhymes With Right – Dodd Introduces Amendment To Strip Americans Of Right To Donate To/Spend On Behalf Of Political Candidates
- Right Truth – Maj. Nidal Hasan moves to county jail.
- The Razor – The 2010 Healthcare Games
- Soccer Dad – The sophistication of antisemitism
- The Glittering Eye – A Reason to Believe
- Joshuapundit – Hey, It’s Purim!
- Bookworm Room – The common bonds between Iranian Mullahs and the Democrats
- American Digest – Frequently Answered Questions
- Submitted By: The Provocateur – Op Ed News – ACORN Whistleblower / Anita Mailroom MonCrief
- Submitted By: Wolf Howling – A. J. Strata – Liberal Ideology Is Creating Economic Madness
- Submitted By: Mere Rhetoric – Seraphic Secret – Welcome to College Where You Can Major in Jew-Hatred
- Submitted By: The Watcher – Heritage Blog – Morning Bell: The Edifice Falls
- Submitted By: The Colossus of Rhodey – The Economist – Spirit level
- Submitted By: Rhymes With Right – Hot Air’s Greenroom – “Outting Myself” or “We Now Interrupt This Broadcast”
- Submitted By: Right Truth – Slate – Searching for SaddamA five-part series on how the U.S. military used social networking to capture the Iraqi dictator.
- Submitted By: The Razor – Against Monopoly – Dancing on the Head of the Fair Use Pin
- Submitted By: Soccer Dad – Solomonia – Guess Who’s Dining at CJP’s Trough? [Hillel]
- Submitted By: The Glittering Eye – Althouse – Al Gore would like you to lie back and accept what the government decides is good for you.
- Submitted By: Joshuapundit – Victor Davis Hanson – Obama Fatigue
- Submitted By: Bookworm Room – Doug Ross @ Journal – Illegal Immigration by the Numbers
- Submitted By: American Digest – Chicago Boyz – Why Alternative Power Is and Will Remain Useless