Another week has passed and the Watchers Council found an unprecedented number of weasels among the field of submitted entries.
A quick survey of the week that was shows the mainstream media continuing to shoot itself in the foot by ignoring voter fraud being committed by ACORN and highlighting polls that show MR. Government in the lead while ignoring ones that show the race tightening. Media Credibility is at an all time low.
In contrast to other polls, which show Obama leading McCain by 4 points (Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby) to 11 (Newsweek), the IBD/TIPP Tracking Poll debuts today with Obama up just 2 points with 13% (including 25% of independents) undecided. The poll was conducted Oct. 6-12 among 825 likely voters.
A sideshow ensued as the media teamed up with the Obama campaign to smear Joe the Plumber for having the audacity to ask a question of Barack Obama that exposed The One as a socialist.
Enjoy this week’s winners.
Winning Council Entries
- First place with 3 1/3 votes votes! – Joshuapundit- The Jewish Stockholm Syndrome
- Second place with 1 2/3 votes – The Colossus of Rhodey- Why “hazard pay” for tough schools won’t work
- Third place with 1 1/3 votes – The Glittering Eye- Issues 2008: Reforming Government
- Fourth place with 1/3 votes – (T*) – Cheat-Seeking Missiles- Raile Odinga Joins Ayres, Wright, Alinsky et. al. As Questionable Obama Associates
- Fourth place with 1/3 votes – (T*) – Soccer Dad- Putting on Ayers
Winning Non-Council Entries
- First place with 2 2/3 votes! – Submitted By: Joshuapundit – Jim Hoft/Pajamas Media – The Complete Guide To ACORN Voter Fraud
- Second place with 2 votes – Submitted By: The Razor – Michael Totten – Resisting the United Nations
- Third place with 1 votes – Submitted By: Soccer Dad – Seraphic Secret – The last Kaddish redux
- Fourth place with 2/3 votes – (T*) – Submitted By: Rhymes With Right – Real Debate Wisconsin – Racine schools hand out textbook with 15 page Obama love-fest
- Fourth place with 2/3 votes – (T*) – Submitted By: Cheat-Seeking Missiles – Shiratdevorah – Hijacked Iranian Ship was Dirty Bomb Meant for Israel on Yom Kippur
- Fourth place with 2/3 votes – (T*) – Submitted By: The Glittering Eye – The Torch – Pennies a day
- Fourth place with 2/3 votes – (T*) – Submitted By: The Watcher – The Provocateur – Analyzing Barack Obama’s Four Point Economic Plan
- Fourth place with 2/3 votes – (T*) – Submitted by: Bookworm – Michelle Malkin – Crush the Obamedia Narrative : Look Who’s “Gripped by Insane Rage”
- Fifth place with 1/3 votes – (T*) – Submitted By: The Watcher – Webloggin – NYT Pulls Misleading Account of Palin Puck Dropping Ceremony
- Fifth place with 1/3 votes – (T*) – Submitted By: The Colossus of Rhodey – Power Line – The “troopergate” report — thin gruel N