If nothing else, Dr. Wargotz has a sense of humor, like that of John Dennis. Both are taking on liberal legends. They’re both longshots, but in this environment, maybe there’s enough discontent with the status quo to propel them to victory.
If you’re aware of great (conservative) political ads during this election season. Please let me know at thewatcher at watcherofweasels dot org or leave a comment!
I faced a difficult choice this week as the council vote ended in a tie between two excellent posts. But in the end, even though Right Truth‘s – Peeling the layers of Imam Rauf reminded me of Shrek
I cast my tie breaking vote to The Colossus of Rhodey’s Gotta love the hypocrisy, which observes:
As I’ve stated previously, I happen to believe that Imam Rauf has the RIGHT to build his community center/mosque near Ground Zero. I also believe that people can protest his decision peacefully, in an attempt to persuade him otherwise.
I happen to believe that Pastor Jones has the RIGHT to burn a Koran on 9/11 if he desires, in protest of [radical] Islam. I also happen to think he’s going way overboard in his approach, that what he plans is offensive, and I believe that people should protest his decision and his actions.
But the Ruling Class and the MSM feel differently.
This week’s winning non-council post is Chandlers Watch‘s Violence: Bible vs Koran … Apples and Oranges which observes:
It is very significant that the Sira devotes 67% of its text to jihad. Mohammed averaged an event of violence every six weeks for the last nine years of his life. Jihad was what made Mohammed successful. Here is a chart of the growth of Islam.
Basically, when Mohammed was a preacher of religion, Islam grew at the rate of ten new Muslims per year. But when he turned to jihad, Islam grew at an average rate of ten thousand per year. All the details of how to wage jihad are recorded in great detail. The Koran gives the great vision of jihad — world conquest by the political process. The Sira is a strategic manual, and the Hadith is a tactical manual, of jihad.
- *First place with 2 2/3 votes ! – The Colossus of Rhodey - Gotta love the hypocrisy
- Second place with 1 2/3 votes - Right Truth – Peeling the layers of Imam Rauf
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 points - Rhymes With Right – An Alternate History Nightmare
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 points - Wolf Howling – Thugocracy In Action
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 points -Bookworm Room – Carly Fiorina — with luck, California’s next U.S. Senator
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Joshuapundit – 9/11 – Shame, Honor and Remembrance
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote - The Razor – Educating Erasmus
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote - GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Afghan Studyless Group
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote - Snapped Shot – The Media on Human Rights
- First place with 1 2/3 votes! – Chandlers Watch -Violence: Bible vs Koran … Apples and Oranges submitted by VA Right
- Second place *t* with 1 1/3 votes - Sarrazin’s Truths – Spiegel Online – Political Correctness Is Silencing an Important Debate submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Second place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – The Spag Report – A Burning Hypocrisy submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – American Thinker - Obama flunks the leadership test submitted by Bookworm Room
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – KeithHennesey.com - “I can hear you. The rest of the world hears you!” submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Q&O – The left’s zombie “meme” – “we the ungovernable, the unreasonable, the irrational” submitted by Wolf Howling
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Phyllis Chesler – Pajamas Media – Muslims Attack Hindus in India: A Warning For the West? Part I – submitted by Right Truth
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Wings Over Iraq – Wikileaks Iraq: Bigger, Longer, Uncut submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – J.E. Dyer/Commentary - Turkey: Worry submitted by Joshuapundit
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote - Yaacov Lozowick - Things You Can Learn from Old Graves submitted by The Watcher
- Fifth place with 1/3 vote – Mostly Cajun – General Tal submitted by The Razor
7 Responses to “The Council has Spoken 091710”