The Council has spoken, the votes have been cast, and the results are in for this week.
Oddly enough, both the Council and non-Council winners this week dealt with the same subject, the mainstreaming and legitimizing of Antisemitism. This week’s winner, Simply Jews for The Labor Of Hate dealt with how Jew hatred still flourishes in Russia. Here’s a slice:
It so happened that soon after finishing the Russian parents, beware post, I have received a link to a Russian-made movie made sometime in 2005. Seeing its first few frames, I was inclined to quit immediately. After all, the title of the movie is “Russia stabbed in the back” (precise translation is “Russia with a knife in the back”), its subtitle is “Jewish Fascism and the genocide of the Russian people”.
But seeing the surprised reaction of some friends who considered the case described in “Russian parents, beware” to be an isolated outbreak of anti-Semitic plague, I have decided to give the movie my full attention. If only to show that the blood libel episode described in that post is only a symptom of a much more serious malady that continues to eat its way into the very heart of Russia, that great and unfortunate nation that for so many years cannot find its way to true democracy and true freedom.
The movie clearly shows that:
- The blood libel case is only a single incident in a well-organized anti-Semitic campaign
- The campaigners are numerous and occupy positions of power and influence in modern Russia
- The worst and more revolting incidents in rich Russian tradition of anti-Semitic libel are alive and well, being tirelessly revived
Our non-Council winner, Walter Russell Mead’s The Hate That Dares Not Speak Its Name submitted by The Razor dealt with the same subject, namely how the world has defined anti-Semitism down.
Here are this week’s full results:
- *First place with 3 votes! Simply Jews––The Labor Of Hate
- Second place with 2 votes – The Razor-Implanted Bombs Will End the TSA Charade
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes – Right Truth-Minority Rules Your Money
- Fourth place with 1 1/3 votes – Snapped Shot –Your UN Dollars At Work
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote – Joshuapundit – No New Tale To Tell: Obama Says Will Veto “Cut, Cap, And Balance”
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote – Rhymes With Right – Scandal! Bachmann Attended Lutheran Church That Followed Luther’s Teachings
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Colossus of Rhodey – Educrats strike again
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Jank Times
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Noisy Room – The Obama Strut
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – New Zeal – Red Reps 11: Karen Bass, Just Another Cheeky Little California Red
- Seventh place with 1/3 vote – The Glittering Eye – Give The Lady What She Wants
- First place with 2 1/3 votes! – The American Interest/Via Meadia- The Hate That Dares Not Speak Its Name submitted byThe Razor
- Second place with 2 votes – Blazing Cat Fur – Toronto District School Board Teaches That Only White People Are Racist submitted by Simply Jews
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes –Liberty’s Spirit – It is Not About Israel, It is About Obama submitted by The Watcher
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote –Wall Street Journal – A Gun Activist Takes Aim at U.S. Regulatory Power submitted by The Noisy Room
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote –Sultan Knish – Is Obama Our Gorbachev? submitted by New Zeal
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote –RightSide News – Chicago’s Real Crime Story submitted by The Political Commentator
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote –Ace of Spades HQ – NPR Poll Finds That 96% of the Public Wants Spending Cuts; NPR Reports Poll As 75% Want Tax Increases submitted by Snapped Shot
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote –The Last Stand – Endless War submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Urban Grounds – Paul Burka: Eight Things the Out-of-State MSM Should Know About Gov. Rick Perry submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –Mediaite – Sarah Palin Documentary The Undefeated Takes Box Office Silver* Behind Harry Potter submitted by Right Truth
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –The Mellow Jihadi – Welcome To Guantamano submitted by The Watcher
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –RealClear Markets – Get Over It, We’ve Already Defaulted submitted by VA Right!
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –Sentry Journal – A Hill Worth Dying For submitted by The Watcher
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –ZoNation – Liberal Hypocrisy: The Devil Made Dem Do It? submitted by The Watcher
See you next week!
6 Responses to “The Council Has Spoken!! This Week’s Watcher’s Council Results”