The Council has spoken, the votes have been cast, and we have the results for this week’s Watcher’s Council match up!!
This week’s winner, The Right Planet’s Rush for Judgement: The All-Star ‘’Calumnists’’ of the MSM is a sharp, well written examination of how Alinsky’s principles permeate the media in a real life version of Orwell’s Two Minute Hate…and coins a new word in the process! Here’s a slice:
Just so we’re all on the same page, here’s a prime example of some of the ridiculous linkages and rhetoric that was being bantered about by the deranged left in their all-out effort to smear Sarah Palin and the Tea Party.
In our non-Council category, the winner was Michael Totten’s The Beginning of the End for Hezbollah submitted by Joshuapundit. It’s yet another of Totten’s fine pieces on Lebanon, and in it he explores the changing dynamic enveloping the terrorist group Hezbollah.Do read it.
OK, here are this week’s full results:
- *First place with 4 1/3 votes! The Right Planet –Rush for Judgement: The All-Star ‘’Calumnists’’ of the MSM
- Second place with 4 votes – Simply Jews –Boston bombers: mission accomplished
- Third place with 2 votes – The Noisy Room-Sleeping With The Saudis
- Fourth place with 1 1/3 votes – Joshuapundit-The Two Boston Marathon Bombers And What It Says About Jihad And The West
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Bookworm Room- Islam — the ultimate umbrella organization for violent malcontents
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Razor- The Alarm System
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Gay Patriot –Millennials & the Real Republican Problem
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Colossus of Rhodey – Apocalypse now … and then
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – VA Right! –Bombings, Shootings and Obama’s Gestpo: Welcome to the Fundamental Transformation
- First place with 3 2/3 votes! – Michael Totten- The Beginning of the End for Hezbollah submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes – Mark Steyn –The ‘Co-exist’ Bombers submitted by The Noisy Room
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – RedState –Hunt for the elusive Tea Party murderer continues submitted by Gay Patriot
- Third place with 1 1/3 votes –Ace of Spades –Congressional Panel Releases Report on Beghazi: Hillary Not Truthful submitted by VA Right!
- Fourth place with 1 vote Dennis Prager/NRO –Lessons from Boston and Chechnya submitted by Bookworm Room
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes – American Center For Democracy –Boston’s Jihadi Terrorists & The Chechen Connection submitted by The Political Commentator
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Propagandist – We Have to Look at the Root Causes submitted by Simply Jews
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Zenpundit/Carl Cameron – Tamerlan Tsarnaev end times videos I: the Mahdist video, pt 1 submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –Scheiss Weekly – Good People Exist & They Shall Prevail! submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –American Thinker –President Obama’s Plan for A Socialist One Party State submitted by The Right Planet
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –Daniel W. Drezner/Foreign Policy –5 Essays That Changed World Politics submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –Althouse –Don’t say “there is a piece of Boston in me” when orating about a bombing in Boston that put shrapnel in many victims. submitted by Rhymes With Right
See you next week! Don’t forget to tune in on Monday AM for this week’s Watcher’s Forum, as the Council and their invited special guests take apart one of the provocative issues of the day with short takes and weigh in…don’t you dare miss it. And don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter…..’cause we’re cool like that!
5 Responses to “The Council Has Spoken!! This Week’s Watcher’s Council Results”