How Tax Cheaters Exposed The Hypocrisy of Change
A new week is upon us and who would have imagined that an ever expanding group of tax cheaters of Democrat ilk would expose our new President for the hypocrite that he so obviously is? Don’t answer that, we did.
I have little time to dissect the events that led up to the latest Obama apology tour, admitting that he “screwed up”. This admission came after Tom Daschle pleaded for forgiveness indicating that he “made a mistake”! This is the new theme in Washington. Tax cheaters in elected office are simply mistaken when caught, even if they currently hold or at one time held titles that helped make and enforce the rules that put the regular guy behind bars for making the same mistake(s).
So here we sit, a couple of weeks into the new administration of change and see that it is riddled with Washington insiders that believe change means returning to the old ways of the Clinton administration, bringing in an new era of old crooks. Tim Geithner, Nancy Killefer and Tom Daschle are just the tip of the iceberg. The party that decried the culture of corruption with the help of the illegitimate is filled with corrupt lawless hypocrites that should have their own property confiscated while they sit rotting in jail. William Jefferson, Charlie Rangel, Christopher Dodd, Harry Reid and even Barney Frank should join them. These crooked politicians get a pass by a corrupt media that helped them achieve power. Where are the fines? Where is the confiscation of their property by the federal government? Why doesn’t the IRS ever manage to catch these people when they cheat?
We are in a world of trouble and these snake oil salesmen are the problem, not the solution. I heard Michael Savage talking about this and he is correct, “The Emperor has No Clothes“.
Please enjoy this week’s submissions as a new contest gets underway. Pass them on.
- Mere Rhetoric – Israeli Missile Defense Group Emphasizes Need, Technological Feasibility Of Anti-Missile Systems
- Right Truth – God’s Will
- Joshuapundit – Obama: ” Screw Kentucky”
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Lawyer: OK for prez to ditch Constitution if he’s “popular”
- The Provocateur – President Obama and Executive Power
- The Razor – Musings over Forms and Schedules
- Rhymes With Right – My Stimulus Proposal
- The Glittering Eye – Three Thoughts About the Obama Administration
- Cheat-Seeking Missiles – Calling All Conservative Attorneys!
- Bookworm Room – What a cigarette will tell you about a man
- Soccer Dad – The no-state solution
- Submitted By: Mere Rhetoric – MEF Policy Forum – Obama and a Settlements Freeze
- Submitted By: Right Truth – Chesler Chronicles at Pajamas Media – Octuplets: A Frankenstinian Moment in Modern Obstetrics
- Submitted By: Joshuapundit – Judea Pearl, Wall Street Journal – Daniel Pearl & the Normalization of Evil
- Submitted By: The Colossus of Rhodey – City Journal – The DNA of Politics
- Submitted By: The Provocateur – Wall Street Journal – Daniel Pearl and the Normalization of Evil
- Submitted By: The Razor – Middle East Strategy At Harvard – Behind the Blow-out at Davos
- Submitted By: Rhymes With Right – The Anchoress – More Ice Storm & More
- Submitted By: The Glittering Eye – Right Wing Nut House – IF GOVERNMENT MAKES LIFE EASIER, DOES THAT MAKE IT BETTER?
- Submitted By: Cheat-Seeking Missiles – Israel National News – Letter to Gaza Citizen: I Am the Soldier Who Slept in Your Home
- Submitted By: Bookworm Room – Crossing the Rubicon – I am the soldier who slept in your home — must read
- Submitted By: Soccer Dad – Yaacov Lozowick’s Ruminations – Generational Rage