Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
This week’s contest is dedicated to the spirit of true atonement and redemption for all men and women of good will. For those of you whom celebrate that virtue tonight, gmar hatima tovah.
This week, Right Truth, Ask Marion, The Pirates Cove and Against All Enemies took advantage of my generous offer of link whorage and earned honorable mention status with some great articles they sent in.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address ( which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then just return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it appears Wednesday morning.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- Joshuapundit–Shoot The Messenger – US State Dept Blasts CNN For Revealing Its Misrepresentations On Libya Attack
- The Noisy Room – Obamas Hidden Bread Lines
- Simply Jews – Lying again, Ms Clinton?
- The Political Commentator – Obama: Wartime is the wrong time to be led by a metrosexual President!
- The Independent Sentinel – Obamas Tax Plan From the Depths of Hell Will Impoverish the Middle Class
- The Mellow Jihadi – Kurds, Kurdish, and Kurdistan
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Boss Obama’s alternate reality
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Test of Governance
- The Glittering Eye –Curve Fitting
- Bookworm Room – Proof that Obama has lost his love for the little country of Israel
- VA Right! – Normalized Polls Show Romney up by 7 Points!
- Rhymes With Right – Where Obama Got It Wrong At The UN
- The Razor – The Obama You Don’t Know
- The Right Planet – Keep It Classy … Top State Department Official Emails Reporter to Tell Him to ‘F**k Off’
- Gay Patriot – Legacy media attempting to demoralize Republican voters?
- Right Truth – Why does this keep happening to us?
- Ask Marion – Calling All Concerned Americans to Stand-Up
- The Pirates Cove – Obama Speaks At UN, Whines About Video And Stuff
- Against All Enemies – George Washington’s Farewell Address and Where We Are Today
- Mark Steyn – Bowing To The Mob submitted by Joshuapundit
- Sultan Knish –Muslim Multiculturalism and Western Post-Nationalism submitted by The Noisy Room
- The Texas Scribbler – Obama: the architect of American decline submitted by Simply Jews
- Boker Tov, Boulder –Ew, Jew Noise submitted by The Political Commentator
- Yid With Lid – Obama Calls Israeli Concern Over Iran “Noise” to Be Ignored Ahmadinejad Agrees submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Gunmart Blog –Remember those Racist Stand Your Ground Laws? submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Truth Before Dishonor – Binyamin Netanyahu: ‘Do you want these fanatics to have nuclear weapons? submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Pruden And Politics – Why the media spin on Nov. 6 is wrong submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Noahpinion – EconoTrolls: An Illustrated Bestiary submitted by The Glittering Eye
- National Review–A Woman of Parts submitted by Bookworm Room
- Breitbart.Com – Tech; Meet the New Left, Same As The Old Left submitted by VA Right!
- Big Lizards – Story Wars, Chapter Two submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Michael Totten –Terrorist Veto submitted by The Razor
- Charles Cameron/Zenpundit – Of films, riots and hatred I: Benedict XVI in Lebanon submitted by The Watcher (h/t, Dave at The Glittering Eye)
- Commentary – Peace Means Justice for Jewish Refugees submitted by The Watcher
4 Responses to “This Week’s Watchers Council Nominations – Atonement Edition”