Summertime, and the livin’ is easy! At least for some of us.
Just a little 8 day excursion with family,entourage and friends at a mere $12 million plus per day.
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address ( which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out Wednesday morning
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- The Noisy Room – The Sandbagging of America
- Liberty’s Spirit – Caroline Glick on the Jewish-American Community’s Affair with Leftist-Jew-Hatred
- Simply Jews – What Do The Russians Really Want
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – The al Qaeda Nation States of 2018
- The Colossus of Rhodey – “White privilege” and those who’ve “made it”
- Joshuapundit–Epic Fail! GM Recalls 500,00 Cruze Cars Over Engine Fire Risk
- The Political Commentator – Politics Obama-style: The Obama Lie-Clock and Obama lies!
- Bookworm Room – Regressive Progressives strike again, spending hundreds of thousands of education dollars on recycled liberal claptrap
- The Right Planet – Angry Wacko Bird
- The Glittering Eye –The Past Is a Bucket of Ashes
- Nice Deb – Pedophile Ambassador Protected By State Dept IDd as Major Obama Bundler & Political Appointee
- The Razor – Multiculturalism Turns Out To Be A Disguised Form of White Supremacy
- Rhymes With Right – Now That She Has The Lungs
- VA Right! – NSA Snooping Incompatible with the Right to Privacy in Roe v. Wade Ruling
- The Mellow Jihadi – No More Navy Uniform Changes
- Right Truth – Eighth-Grader Who Refused to Remove NRA Shirt Could Face Year in Prison
- Tina Trent.Com – Don’t Let Anyone Silence You On The Illegal Immigrant Amnesty Bill . . . Especially Other Republicans
- Ask Marion – Sarah Palin Back as Fox News Analyst…
- The Pirate’s Cove – Ted Cruz Files Amendment Requiring ID, Citizenship To Register To Vote
- Mark Steyn–Big Politically Correct Brother submitted by The Noisy Room
- Boker Tov Boulder – I agree With Chelsea Clinton submitted by Liberty’s Spirit
- BBC Watch – BBC’s Knell uses F1 to amplify PA propaganda on Jerusalem submitted by Simply Jews
- Telegraph Blogs – North Korea’s State-Sanctioned Girl Band submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Mona Charen/NRO – The Unmentionable Injustice submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Answering Muslims.com – Sacrificing Our Daughters: On the Psychology of Islamic Rape-Gangs submitted by Joshuapundit
- The American Spectator –The Era Of Contempt submitted by The Political Commentator
- Elbert Guillory– Elbert Guillory: “Why I Am a Republican” submitted by Bookworm Room
- Own The Narrative – The Progressive “Reality” submitted by The Right Planet
- Real Clear Politics – Bill Ayers: Try Obama for War Crimes submitted by The Glittering Eye
- John Hayward/The Conversation –The all-seeing State averts its gaze submitted by Nice Deb
- Gavin McInnes/Taki’s Mag –10 Misconceptions About Being a Parent I Had Before I Became A Parent submitted by The Razor
- Althouse – “What’s so ‘ugly’ about the mockery?” submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Angry White Dude – Marco Rubio Comes Out Of The Closet – He’s A Democrat submitted by VA Right!
- PJ Tatler –Ms. Magazines My Month with a Gun Story Shooting Blanks? submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Heather McDonald/City Journal – The Real Risks of Amnesty submitted by The Watcher
- David Gerstman/Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion – Is Hassan Rouhani Really a Reformer? submitted by Watcher