I’ve got pieces of April, I keep them in a memory bouquet
I’ve got pieces of April, it’s a morning in May
Pieces of April – Three Dog Night
I don’t have some topically relevant music today, but with the weather slowly getting warmer why not remember that when you first see this it is a morning in May?
Below are this week’s Watcher’s Council nominations. Every week members of the Watcher’s council submit and vote on the best blog posts of the week. Why not check out the entries below and read top notch commentary on the events of the day?
- Right Truth - Where did Time Square bomber get his money?
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Maybe if the feds just did their job …
- Rhymes With Right - We Will Hear Nothing About This Extreme And Violent Protester Sign
- Joshuapundit - Did Netanyahu Cave On Jerusalem? Yes And No..Bibi’s New Plan.
- The Razor -Dumb Luck Highlights Failure of the Obama Administration
- Wolf Howling -Christian Beliefs Are The New Sins In A Secular Socialist Nation
- Mere Rhetoric - Dubai Courts Launching Full-Scale Campaign Against… Love And Affection?
- Bookworm Room - Sit back and watch as America enters “The Twilight Zone”
- The Glittering Eye - Can It Happen Here?
- Infidel Bloggers Alliance - Faisal Shazad and the American System Submitted by Right Truth
- The American Interest Online - Better Fifty Years of Europe? Submitted by Colossus of Rhodey
- Doug Ross @ Journal – Free Speech: A Photo Essay Submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Powerline - Investigate this Submitted by JoshuaPundit
- Pajamas Media – Roger L. Simon - Times Square: It’s the jihad, stupid Submitted by The Razor
- Autographed Letter Signed - The Nanny State Diaries Submitted by Wolf Howling
- Commentary Contentions / Jennifer Rubin - Are Jews Really That Gullible? Submitted by Mere Rhetoric
- Pajamas Media / Zombie - South Park is the least of Islam’s problems: The Mohammed Image Archive displays every Mohammed portrait ever created Submitted by Bookworm Room
- The Money Illusion - How far we’ve come Submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Yourish – John Mearsheimer’s speech on Jews: Echoes of the 1930s Submitted by The Watcher