Should five per cent appear too small,
Be thankful I don’t take it all.
Tax Man – The Beatles
Well with Tax Day upon us here’s a nice reminder that we still get to keep a bit more than 5% of our earnings. But as the contemporary gold rush draws more and more people to government, the closer to 5% we’re going to get.
- Mere Rhetoric - Obama Wrecking US Diplomatic Credibility, Squandering Diplomatic Capital In The Middle East
- Bookworm Room - Getting a closer look at why liberals continue to feel that blacks should be held to a different standard
- American Digest – The Barrel of GoogleRands
- Rhymes With Right - Can One Fairly Judge Yesterday’s Deeds By Today’s Standards?
- The Glittering Eye - The Gold Rush
- Right Truth - A Nation Dividing
- The Colossus of Rhodey - What makes good teachers?
- The Razor - The Mythical Primary Care Physician Shortage
- The Provocateur - China’s Currency Manipulation
- JoshuaPundit - Reflections On Yom HaShoah, Holocaust Memorial Day
- Wolf Howling – A Tale Of Two Conservative Parties – Part 1: The UK
- Yid With Lid - Zbigniew Brzezinski Helped Create The Taliban, Now He Wants to Do It Again Submitted by Mere Rhetoric
- Noisy Room - Exhaustion from Anxiety : The true terrorism Submitted by Bookworm Room
- Belmont Club – I Want My MTV Submitted by American Digest
- American Thinker — Rick Moran – History and Ideology in Textbooks Submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Sense of Events - A world without nuclear weapons, part 2 Submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Chesler Chronicles - Jews Confront the Abyss. “The Absence of Outrage is Outrageous.” Submitted by Right Truth
- Weekly Standard Blog - A Tale of Two Cities Submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Contentions – Noah Pollak - And Now for Some News from Realityland Submitted by The Razor
- Newsmax - First Target: Harry Reid Submitted by The Provocateur
- Melanie Phillips – Everyone Knows Submitted by JoshuaPundit
- The Winds Of Jihad - Fitzgerald: The New York Times, and That Business At the Cathedral In Cordoba Submitted by Wolf Howling