Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address ( which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then just return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out Wednesday morning.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- The Noisy Room – The Darkest Knight – the Anarchist Butterfly Effect
- The Political Commentator – Nothing says international laughingstock better than this statement from John Kerry!
- The Right Planet – Turn It Off!
- Simply Jews – We love you too, Peter Beinart
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Speaking of the Dark Knight …
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Wobbly!
- Joshuapundit–The Worst Thing You Can Do To An Egyptian
- Gay Patriot – The Politicization of Evil
- Rhymes With Right – Mayor Bloomberg — Meet Doctor Hupp
- The Glittering Eye –Elizabeth’s Secret
- The Razor – Irony –Now Fortified With Even More Irony
- VA Right! – Aurora Colorado Shooting Proves We Have a Shortage of Guns in the Hands of Heroes
- The Mellow Jihadi – The Aurora Massacre
- Bookworm Room – Some very superficial impressions of Japan
- The Independent Sentinel – Get James Holmes Off The Stage, It’s About The Victims
- Right Reason – President Obama Kills The American Dream
- The Pirate’s Cove – Oops: Lisa Jackson’s EPA Shows Heat Waves In 1930′s Worse
- Ask Marion – CFR Says Don’t Worry About Hillary’s Small Arms Treaty
- Right Truth – Rubio Sides Against Bachmann, Rooney Regarding Huma Abedin’s Possible Ties to Terrorism
- Sultan Knish –Obama For Sale submitted by The Noisy Room
- Ben Domenech/Ricochet –Batman And Evil submitted by The Political Commentator
- Raymond Ibrahim – New York Times Shills for Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood submitted by The Right Planet
- The Socialism of Fools – Iran Vice President Rahimi on the Jews submitted by Simply Jews
- The First Street Journal – Comment Rescue: Wagonwheel and the essence of liberalism submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Pressure Points – Egypt Opens to Gaza submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Iowahawk – You Didn’t Build That submitted by Joshuapundit
- Breitbart.Com –GLAAD Slams Roland Martin, Ignores BuzzFeed For Same Behavior submitted by Gay Patriot
- Carpe Diem – The Top 20% Paid 94.1% of Income Taxes in 2009 submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Christian Smith/The Chronicle Review – An Academic Auto-da-Fé submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Ron Meyer, CNS News –Aurora’s Strict Gun Laws Didn’t Prevent Shooting, But If One Law-Abiding Person In The Theater Had Been Carrying One… submitted by The Razor
- Nice Deb – Obama: “I Didn’t Say What You Heard Me Say” submitted by VA Right!
- SOFREP –Navy SEAL Lessons Learned From Aurora Colorado submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Yid With Lid – The 2012 London Olympics- A Celebration of Terrorism’’s Success submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Jay Cost – Are the Polls Skewed Toward Obama? submitted by The Watcher
- Slate/Dave Weigel – Could an Armed Person Have Stopped the Aurora Shooting? A Second Opinion submitted by The Watcher