(Chris Muir @ Day By Day, of course!)
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too. Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply e-mail me a link at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading ‘Honorable mention’ no later than Monday 6PM PST to be considered for our honorable mention category, and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- Joshuapundit –Eyes Wide Shut – Dealing With ‘Anti-Zionism’ On Campus
- The Glittering Eye –Public Pensions and Illinois
- The Political Commentator – The need for some international cojones in Libya!
- The Noisy Room – Imperial Islam – Prepping for a Worldwide Caliphate
- Right Truth – Hyphenated Americans the Real Problem
- Rhymes With Right – A Proposal On Mandatory Public Sector Unionism And Union Political Activity
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – The Black Watch
- Snapped Shot – On Guided Government Tours
- The Colossus of Rhodey – I detest anti-Semites more than most, probably
- Bookworm Room – You know what happens if you don’t get government money? Sudden attacks of efficiency.
- VA Right – Pedophilia a ‘Sexual Orientation’ Experts Tell Parliament
- Simply Jews – There is an operations room in Tel Aviv…
- The Razor – On the Front Lines of America’s Hidden Drug Problem
- New Zeal – Red Reps 3 Mark Miller – Socialist Stooge in the Wisconsin State Senate?
- ME Forum/Raymond Ibrahim – Caliphate, Jihad, Sharia: Now What? submitted by Joshuapundit
- Iowahawk – Longhorns 17, Badgers 1 submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Right Side News –Chicago’s Real Crime Story submitted by The Political Commentator
- Flopping Aces–2008 Financial Terrorism – Conspiracy or part of The Perfect Storm? (Phases 1 and 2) submitted by The Noisy Room
- Tammy Swofford: Daily Times –Raymond Davis: another perspective submitted by Right Truth
- RedState — Erick Erickson – Blame the Democrats for High Gas Prices submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Daily Caller – Radical Islamists condemn hearings into radical Islamists submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- I Hate the Media – What once was: Photos of Afghanistan as a vibrant Western society submitted by Snapped Shot
- The Daily Caller–NPR Executives Caught on Video bashing conservatives and Tea Party, touting liberals submitted by Bookworm Room
- The Weekly Standard Blog – Qaddafi, Vanessa Redgrave, and Their Adventures submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Ace of Spades – Harry Reid: I’m Willing To Consider Cutting Any Non-Essential Program..PS, I Consider a Federal Subsidy for a “Cowboy Poetry” Slam To Be Essentialsubmitted by VA Right
- Dalad Amos – Egypt Welcomes Accused War Criminal submitted by Simply Jews
- Pat Sajak –What Hollywood Really Cares About submitted by The Razor
- RBO –Center for American Progress Pushes Fauxroots ‘Main Street Movement’ submitted by New Zeal
- Hugh Hewitt – Andrew Breitbart on NPRscam submitted by The Watcher
- Seraphic Secrets – Burning Brigitte Bardot submitted by The Watcher
4 Responses to “Watcher’s Council Nominations: All Things Considered Edition”