Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
The Council In Action!!
Liberty’s Spirit has a new post out at the Times of Israel, The Importance of “People First” Language.
Nice Deb has a brand new post up Breitbart, If Congress Wants to Stay Relevant as an Institution, They Should Not Stand Idly By And Let the President Take Their Power Away
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address ( which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out Wednesday morning.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members, while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety that goes with it. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- Liberty’s Spirit – Bibi Needs to Keep the Ukraine in Mind this Week
- The Noisy Room – The Clear And Present Danger of Russian Expansionism
- Joshuapundit–The Ukraine Folk Dance And What It Really Means
- Ask Marion – Did Sarah Palin Predict Russia Invading Ukraine If Obama Got Elected?…
- Simply Jews – Western world and Ukraine: peacemakers for bandits?
- The Razor – Class is In Session for Obama
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – How Realism Failed with Russia
- VA Right! – What the Obamacare Numbers are NOT Telling Us – How Many Policies Have Been Bound?
- The Right Planet – So You Want a Con-Con, Huh?
- Bookworm Room – A story showing everything that’s wrong with bureaucracies: rules have replaced morals and human decency
- The Independent Sentinel – The Government Is Using Covert Operatives to Manipulate and Destroy People on the Internet
- Nice Deb – Spoiler Alert: New Liam Neesan Movie “Non-Stop” Is anti-American Garbage – NYC Audience Groaned When Villain Revealed
- Rhymes With Right – Proposed Resolutions For Republican Precinct Conventions
- The Glittering Eye –The Stupidest Advice
- The Colossus of Rhodey – If She Wins, The Country Is Already Down The Tubes
- The Mellow Jihadi – Irving Milchberg Sep 15 1927 ~ January 26 2014
- The Pirate’s Cove – A Pause In Warming Doesn’t Disprove Human Caused Hotcoldwetdry Or Something
- Victory Girls – A Message to the Patriots in Connecticut
- The Lonely Conservative – Ezekial Emanuel Is Really Looking Forward To The Demise Of Insurance Companies
- Jeffrey H. Anderson/Weekly Standard – Obamacare vs. Medicare submitted by Liberty’s Spirit
- Allen West –Obama and Hagel have surrendered our military strength submitted by The Noisy Room
- K.T. McFarland– How Obama could stop Putin’s Ukraine power grab without firing a shot submitted by Joshuapundit
- Rush Limbaugh –Arizona Fallout: Mr. Sulu Doesn’t Like Me; Gay Hairdresser Refuses Service to NM Gov submitted by Ask Marion
- George Szirtes – Israel and ‘Apartheid’ submitted by Simply Jews
- Walter Russell Mead –Putin Invades Crimea: Obama Hardest Hit? submitted by The Razor
- On Second Thought/New Republic – Mitt Was Right About Russia submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Washington Free Beacon – Obama Budget Will Add $8.3 Trillion To Debt submitted by VA Right!
- Paul Roderick Gregory/Forbes – Want Putin’s Attention On Ukraine? Follow His Money submitted by The Right Planet
- Peter Wehner/Commentary–Obama’s Journey from Arrogance to Incompetence submitted by Bookworm Room
- Doug Ross@Journal –TERROR, TORTURE, MURDER: The Horrifying Truth Behind America’s Open Borders Policy submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- John Hayward, The Conversation –As the White House Turns submitted by Nice Deb
- Jack Matlock – Obama’s Confrontation over Ukraine Has Increased Putin’s Support at Home submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Elder of Ziyon – The epic meltdown of an Israel hater at UCLA (NOW WITH MUSIC VIDEO!) submitted by The Watcher
- John C.Goodman – Why We Lost The War On Poverty submitted by The Watcher
- Raymond Ibrahim – Why Are Christians the World’s Most Persecuted Group? submitted by The Watcher
- Heather MacDonald/City Journal – Is the Criminal-Justice System Racist? submitted by Watcher
5 Responses to “Watcher’s Council Nominations – Bear Facts Edition”