‘What difference does it make’? Well, Mrs. Clinton, we may be about to find out.
(graphic by the amazing Chris Muir at Day By Day, of course)
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address ( which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then just return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council nominations for the week when they come out Wednesday morning.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- The Noisy Room – The Language of Killer Tomatoes
- The Political Commentator – Chicago Bulls Derrick Rose and the culture of Me!
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – VE Day
- Bookworm Room – “Extremism” when it comes to late term abortion and guns
- Joshuapundit–America’s Left: Koch Bros. Bad, Al Jazeera Good!!
- The Colossus of Rhodey – If You’re a Pro Sports Guy and Outspoken “Progressive” …
- The Mellow Jihadi – What price do you put on a life, does £710- or $1,103- seem appropriate?
- Rhymes With Right – SC Democrat Chairman Is Truly A Racist Dick
- VA Right! – Why Is Hanover County Paying Supervisor Elton Wade $30,030 Per Year as a Crossing Guard?
- The Glittering Eye –The Country
- The Razor – What To Do When The Enemy of Your Enemy Is Still Your Enemy
- The Right Planet – ‘G-d Bless You’
- Gay Patriot – The two Benghazi scandals
- Simply Jews – Richard Falk: a canary in the coal mine or a fly in a cesspool?
- Ask Marion – Marco Rubio, His Chief of Staff Cesar Conda, Amnesty, George Soros and the Grander Plan
- Liberty’s Spirit – It’s Spring so it Must Be Time to Attack Liberal Arts Education Again…Boring
- The Pirate’s Cove – Gang Of 8 Immigration Bill Could Protect Those With Rap Sheets
- Maggie’s Notebook – Inhofe: DHS Buying Ammo to Dry Up Supply: AMMO Bill S.843
- Mark Steyn –The Immigration Transformation submitted by The Noisy Room
- Foreign Policy –Xi’s War Drums submitted by The Political Commentator
- Banyan – Could India and China Go to War? submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Iowa State Daily/Barry Snell –Waking the dragon How Feinstein fiddled while America burned submitted by Bookworm Room
- Karen Lugo/Pajamas Media – How American Muslims Radicalize submitted by Joshuapundit
- The First Street Journal – President Obama endorses the Bush Doctrine submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Heels And Handguns – Democrats are shaking in their boots over Bloomberg’s Gun Control Ads submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Bizzy Blog – Aurora, Col. Sentinel Editor Wants NRAs Guilty Monsters Sent to Guantanamo Bay For All Eternitysubmitted by Rhymes with Right
- Accuracy In Media – Bill Ayers and His Media Groupies submitted by VA Right!
- The DiploMad 2.0 – Poverty, Mass Murder, and Liberals: A Complete Package submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Taki’s Magazine –The Frack Strikes Back submitted by The Razor
- The Weekly Standard – The Benghazi Talking Points submitted by The Right Planet
- Ann Althouse –Another hate crime turns out to be self-generated another “victim” threatened herself submitted by Gay Patriot
- Wolf Howling – The Left In Loco Parentis & The Plan B Abortion Pill submitted by The Watcher
- Diana West – Making Islam (not Terrorism) Disappear submitted by The Watcher
3 Responses to “Watcher’s Council Nominations – Benghazi Bites Back Edition”