Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
I recently started writing for The Times of Israel. Anyone interested in checking out my opening salvo,entitled “Blaming the victim, with the best of intentions” can find it here.
Ch-ch-ch-changes..This week, we bid farewell to our dear friends and Council mates The Mellow Jihadi and The Political Commentator. It has been great having them on the Council and they will both be sorely missed, although they will remain members of the WoW community. So we hope to hear from them and see them weigh in on the Forum from time to time.
On the flip side, that also means that there are two Council seats up for grabs. These tend to fill up quickly, so if you think you might be interested in joining the Council and want more information on what’s involved, please leave your name, the name of your site and your e-mail address anywhere in the in the comments section ( which won’t be published) over at Joshuapundit.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address ( which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out Wednesday morning
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- Liberty’s Spirit – Not Surprisingly US State Department Agrees as UNESCO Cancels Jewish Cultural Exhibit…(Update) Oopsie Foggy Bottom Says “My Bad”
- The Noisy Room – Bolstering the Marxist Vote
- Simply Jews – Bedouins of Negev
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Castle Strat
- Joshuapundit-Senate Intel Committee: Benghazi Was Preventable,Al Qaeda Was Involved, And The White House Knew It
- VA Right! - We Can Pay For an Unemployment Extension with a Day for a Day Delay in Obamacare Mandates
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Arrow gets it right
- The Glittering Eye -Out Of Sight
- The Right Planet – Hegelian Dialectics for Dummies
- Bookworm Room – Bleeding heart liberal misses football’s important lessons for our boys
- The Razor – Facebook’s Culture of Like Breeds Conformity
- Nice Deb – Analysis of Rocket Used in Syria Chemical Attack Shows “Administration Narrative Not Even Close To Reality”
- Rhymes With Right – Does Barack Obama Seek To Reduce Americans To A State of Slavery?
- Ask Marion – Protecting Hillary…
- Blue Ridge Forum – NEW: Crucial WSJ Report! Tea-Party-Gag Rule: Will Appropriators Wolf & Harris Push Back?
- Caroline Glick – The Truth Hurts submitted by Liberty’s Spirit
- Kimberley A. Strassel/WSJ –IRS Targeting and 2014 submitted by The Noisy Room
- Mahmoud Salem ( AKA Sandmonkey) – Consequences submitted by Simply Jews
- Rich Lowry/NRO – The Left can’t stand “Lone Survivor” submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Kevin Williamson/NRO – The White Ghetto submitted by Joshuapundit
- Rick Moran/American Thinker – Think it’s hard signing up for Obamacare? Try getting out of it submitted by VA Right!
- Douglas Ernst – ‘White Privilege’ artist: Does it exist, or do I simply lack critical thinking skills? submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Neo-Neocon – “Wendy Davis: ‘empowerment’ and the poor little woman; “struggle” and the man” submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Rebuilding Freedom – Part1 – Agenda 21, Born in America, Raised by the United Nations submitted by The Right Planet
- Ace of Spades HQ-Common Core is pretty dumb submitted by Bookworm Room
- TPNN –Democrat Wendy Davis, Candidate for Governor of Texas, Caught in Major Lies submitted by The Razor
- White House Dossier -The Root of Obama’s Imperious Presidency submitted by Nice Deb
- PJ Tattler – Has Wendy Davis’ Charmed Run for Governor Started to Implode? (Update: Meltdown) submitted by Rhymes with Right
- The Federalist – The Dozen Funniest Variations of Obama’s Pajama Boy Propaganda submitted by The Watcher
- Western Journalism – The Problems of Women in Combat – From a Female Combat Vet submitted by Watcher
5 Responses to “Watcher’s Council Nominations – Black And White Edition”