Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
Stately McDaniel Manor got a great mention at Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion this week citing him for his fine work unmasking the Freddie gray Travesty. Kudos!
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week….
- Stately McDaniel Manor – A Post-Orlando AR-15 Primer
- The Glittering Eye –It Shall Not Be Named
- Joshuapundit–Why Obama Backed Herzog – The Secret Plan To Betray Israel
- The Razor – Enthralled by Victims Left Seeks to Boost Their Numbers
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Strategic Amnesia
- VA Right! – I May Be Adding ‘The Bull Elephant’ to my ‘No Read List’ of Political Blogs
- Bookworm Room – “Détente through the looking glass” — Obama’s foreign policy
- Puma By Design – Attacks Crowd for Putting LGBT Community First, Mizzou Activist Hijacks Orlando Shooting Vigil
- The Daley Gator – More members of the LGBT community looking to take responsibility to protect themselves, Leftists hardest hit
- Angry White Dude – What Will You Do If Donald Trump Is Stripped Of The GOP Nomination?
- Fausta’s Blog – Venezuela: Enter the CLAPs
- Daniel J. Mitchell/The Commentator – The economic case for Brexit is overwhelming
- Simply Jews – The Independent way of publishing libel, Peter Yeung and modern journalism
- Seraphic Secret – The Wrong Side Of History Is Right
- Heat Street –College “Bias Response Team” Targets Free Speech With 680 Signs submitted by Stately McDaniel Manor
- Scott Adams @ Dilbert.com – How to Un-Hypnotize a Rabid Anti-Trumper submitted by The Glittering Eye
- David P. Goldman (Spengler)/PJ Media – How Anti-Semitism Became Respectable Again submitted by Joshuapundit
- James Kirchick/The Daily Beast –Why Are Prominent Liberals Closeting the Motivations of the Radical Islamic Murderer Who Targeted Gays? submitted by The Razor
- Council of Foreign Relations – How Powerful Is Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps? submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Daily Caller – Reporter Tries Buying ‘Assault Rifle’ To Show How Easy It Is, Failssubmitted by VA Right!
- Free Range International–Fourth Generation War Comes To America: What Are You Going To Do About It?submitted by Bookworm Room
- Robert Spencer/Front Page Magazine –Post-Orlando, CAIR Issues New “Islamophobia” Report submitted by Puma By Design
- The Other McCain –God and Man at #Skepticon: Atheist @RichardCCarrier Gets Bannedsubmitted by The Daley Gator
- Joel Hirst – The Last Flight submitted by The Watcher
- The Independent Sentinel –FBI May Never Know Omar Mateen’s Motive, They’re Trying to Figure It Out submitted by The Watcher
- The People’s Cube – Global Warming scientists dispatched to analyze Orlando submitted by The Watcher