Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
The New Year fast approaches and 2012 is just around the corner..the year of the Dragon, a time of energy, change and important decision in Chinese Astrology.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address ( which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category, and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- The Noisy Room – Wicked Writ of the Midwest
- The Political Commentator –
The 2012 presidential election still incredibly bares the taint of Bush’s past!
- Simply Jews – Another Christmas At The Guardian
- Joshuapundit-Iran’s War Games: ‘An Important Message..Especially To The Colonialist Powers’
- The Colossus of Rhodey – This is O.W.S. thinking at its finest (worst)
- Right Truth – Christian Majority and Minority – Christmas 2012
- The Right Planet – Biden: “The Taliban Per Se Is Not Our Enemy”
- Bookworm Room – A case regarding citizen journalists proves, once again, that bad facts make for bad law
- The Razor – A Box Of Legos
- The Glittering Eye -Ch-ch-ch-changes
- VA Right! - Virginia May Have Improperly Excluded Signatures From Perry, Gingrich.a Recount May Be Needed!
- Rhymes With Right – What Is The Proper Measure Of A Congress?
- The Mellow Jihadi – It’s Working Women’s Day In Pakistan!
- New Zeal – US Communist Leader Lays Out Strategy for 2012: “Big Progressive Change is Closer Than We Think”
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Xian Nakbah
- Victor Davis Hanson –A Vandalized Valley submitted by The Noisy Room
- Melanie Phillips -A Fearful Symetry submitted by The Political Commentator
- Daled Amos – Jews And Chinese Food On December 25th submitted by Simply Jews
- Dorothy Rabinowitz – What Ron Paul Thinks of America submitted by Joshuapundit
- Powerline – Fighting Stereotypes in the U.K. submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Karen Holt/ Historic Americans Examiner -The power of a simple, ‘Thank You!’ submitted by Right Truth
- The Daily Caller – President Obama’s top 10 constitutional violations submitted by The Right Planet
- Bill Whittle -Three Years Under Obama submitted by Bookworm Room
- A Chequer-Board of Nights and Days – Apologists For Communist Totalitarianism: I Hate Those Guys submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Redstate – Did the VA GOP change the rules on primary ballot access in November 2011? submitted by VA Right!
- Race 4 2012 – The Ron Paul Newsletter Decision Tree submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Big Peace –The Economic Factors Behind Arab Spring Revolutions and Why Mubarak Was Right submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Accuracy In Media – Ron Paul Under Fire for Praising Accused Traitor submitted by New Zeal
- Small Wars Journal – This Week At War submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Propublica – How Democrats Fooled California’s Redistricting Commission submitted by The Watcher
- Mark Steyn – Silent Night submitted by The Watcher
3 Responses to “Watcher’s Council Nominations – Buh-Bye 2011 Edition”