Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
This week, The Pirates Cove, Ask Marion, Maggie’s Notebook and Liberty’s Spirit took advantage of my generous offer of link whorage and earned honorable mention status with some excellent pieces they submitted.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address ( which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category, and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s take a look at what we have this week….
- The Noisy Room – Red Dawn, Still Crazy After All These Years…
- The Independent Sentinel – Small Arms Treaty of 2012- Elimination of the Second Amendment
- The Right Planet – Obama’s War on Prosperity
- The Colossus of Rhodey – The Avengers are racist
- Joshuapundit-Truth Magnified: Award-Winning Arab Author Denied Cash Prize Because He Visited Israel
- The Mellow Jihadi – Public Speaking
- Simply Jews – Please, Mr President, think again about giving back Maher’s $1M
- The Political Commentator – Michelle Obama:The woman who would be Queen enjoys perks that are fit for a King!
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Autocratic Strippers
- Gay Patriot – The empathetic Mitt Romney
- VA Right! - ObamaCare Ruling Will Increase Foreclosures
- The Glittering Eye -They’re Dancing As Fast As They Can
- Rhymes With Right – Rule 44 Rehearing Rationale Supplied By Barack Obama Himself
- Bookworm Room – Let’s do the time warp again -— Progressives keep urging those failed economic policies
- The Razor – Don’t Make Sacrifices to Gaia Just Yet
- Ask Marion – Joblessness and the Poor Economy Continues
- Maggie’s Notebook – Kevin O’Reilly Sent to Iraq – Not Allowed to Testify in Fast Furious: O’Reilly Takes Virginia Ramadan’s Job
- The Pirates Cove – Hmm: 83% Of Doctors Have Considered Quitting Thanks To Obamacare
- Liberty’s Spirit – Sorry, You Can’t Really Have it All: Stop Bitchin’
- Mark Steyn –Lights out for U.S.-style Big Government submitted by The Noisy Room
- Yid With Lid – How Stupid Do They Think We Are? VERY! submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- CNS News – Iran Named to Group Overseeing U.N. Arms Treaty Conference; ‘Like Choosing Bernie Madoff to Police Fraud’ submitted by The Right Planet
- Foreign Policy – 10 Reasons Countries Fall Apart submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Victor Davis Hanson – Is The Country Unraveling? submitted by Joshuapundit
- Michelle Malkin –North Korea’s Lil’ Kim Gets His Own Anthem submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Judeopundit – “Zionist cartels behind global economic crisis: US economist” (PressTV-Iran) submitted by Simply Jews
- Sultan Knish -The Economics of Planned Global Failure submitted by The Political Commentator
- China Power – Is China Scared of a Coup? submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- AEIdeas -June jobs swoon: America’s labor market depression continues submitted by Gay Patriot
- Cahnman’s Musings – Mediterranean Update Tuesday: Corrupt U.S. Media Covers-Up Islamist takeover in Libya submitted by VA Right!
- Randy Barnett/The Volokh Conspiracy – The Declaration of Independence Annotated submitted by The Glittering Eye
- The Shark Tank – Allen West Called a “’Bought Mother F*cker”’ submitted by Rhymes with Right
- National Affairs-Lessons in Liberty from Laura Ingalls Wilder submitted by Bookworm Room
- Raymond Ibrahim –Calls to Destroy Egypt’s Great Pyramids Begin submitted by The Razor
- Patheos – Memo to NBC: What the hell is wrong with you? submitted by The Watcher
- The Elder of Ziyon – Israel welcoming black Jews as citizens, so AP reports “racism” submitted by The Watcher
4 Responses to “Watcher’s Council Nominations: Campaign Trail Blues Edition”