Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address ( which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category, and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
And today,the Watcher’s Council sends out Birthday Greetings to our own Tom White at VA RIGHT!! Many More!
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- The Noisy Room – Book Burning – It’s All The Rage
- The Political Commentator – #OWS and Zuccotti Park: Have you ever been to Christiania, Woodstock or a Further concert at Red Rocks?
- Simply Jews – A fairy tale for the kids of Tehran
- Joshuapundit–The ‘Peace Process’ R.I. P.
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Our mainstream media at “work”
- Rhymes With Right – Something For All The Romney-Hating Conservatives To Consider
- The Right Planet – ‘Fundamental Transformation’: Recreating the Soviet
- Right Truth – Causing Undue Hardship
- Bookworm Room – Penn State and the slow death of American self-reliance
- VA Right! – EXPOSED: Mayor Jones Screws Taxpayers of City of Richmond! City Paid $7,000 on Behalf of Occupy Richmond – HERE ARE the INVOICES!
- The Razor – The Clash of Western and Islamic Values – Part 1
- The Mellow Jihadi – OWS T-Shirts and Frank Miller’s Holy Terror
- The Glittering Eye –No Heroes
- New Zeal – Conyers Addresses Atlanta Marxists on the “Occupy” Movement and “Broken” Capitalism
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Vicious Rumors
- The Grouch – The Jesus Card
- Maggie’s Notebook – George Soros: Everything Thing You Want to Know
- Liberty’s Spirit – Republican Foreign Policy Debate
- Capitalist Preservation – Hillary Clinton accusation not hurting poll numbers of GOP front runner Linden Borden
- Sultan Knish –The Devil’s Smile submitted by The Noisy Room
- Commentary –OWS Supporters Confirm: Violence an Essential Component submitted by The Political Commentator
- The Passing Parade – UNCLE PADDY AND THE CRAPPING HAT, AND OTHER ADVENTURES IN THE UNKNOWN submitted by Simply Jews
- Gates Of Vienna – “An Iron Burka Has Descended Across the Continent” submitted by Joshuapundit
- OpenMarket.Org – Supreme Court Grants Review in Case Challenging Obamacare as Unconstitutional submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Whatever – Omelas State University submitted by Rhymes with Right
- American Thinker – De-Christianizing Dr. King submitted by The Right Planet
- Patterico’s Pontifications –After The Green Rush submitted by Right Truth
- Justin Timberlake–My Night At The Marine Corps Ball submitted by Bookworm Room
- John Hawkins – 5 Things You Can Learn About The Occupy Movement From Occupy Denver submitted by VA Right
- The Weekly Standard Blog –Since Obamacare’s Passage, Millions Have Lost Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance submitted by The Razor
- Way Up North –Veteran’s Day 2011 submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Charles Cameron/Zenpundit – One Hadith, One Plan, One Video, And Two Warnings submitted by The Glittering Eye
- The Arabist – Mapping Egypt’s Political Parties submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Sarah Palin – Fire Eric Holder submitted by The Watcher
- Victor Davis Hanson – “Rage On — and On and On…” submitted by The Watcher
5 Responses to “Watcher’s Council Nominations: Ending The Occupation Edition”