Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
This week’s Contest is dedicated to the U.S. 2nd Ranger Battalion and Torpedo Squadron 8, men of valor…and to Huma Abedin, because this too shall pass.
You can, too. Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to the ‘Contact Me’ page at Joshuapundit and post your link along with an e-mail address in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST to be considered for our honorable mention category, and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- Joshuapundit-What Does Peace Mean, Anyway?
- Simply Jews – New Antisemitism – Call for action
- The Noisy Room – Provoking The Whirlwind
- The Razor – Weiner Comes Clean But Doesn’t Resign
- The Colossus of Rhodey – The “incredible” intellect it takes to invoke racism
- New Zeal – Valerie Jarrett’s Father-in-Law Was a Communist, Worked With Obama Mentor Frank Marshall Davis
- The Political Commentator – Sarah Palin Can’t Win!
- Right Truth – Left-Wing Radical Violence vs Right-Wing
- Rhymes With Right – Assassination Humor Isn’t Funny
- VA Right - Arab Spring? Are We Headed for an American Spring?
- Bookworm Room – A Sentimental Service In A Cynical Society — Our Navy
- The Glittering Eye -Having Or Doing
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Midway
- Snapped Shot – Hopscotch
- Liberty’s Spirit – Jerusalem Day
- Texas4Palin – Relax,Mr. Lord
- The Pagan Temple – The Triumph Of Civic Virtue
- Iowahawk – Farewell, My Weiner submitted by Joshuapundit
- Harry’s Place – Crawfish-deprived sovereign citizen goes on shooting rampage submitted by Simply Jews
- Zombie –Proof that S.F.’s circumcision ban Is anti-Semitic submitted by The Noisy Room
- Big Government –Deja Vu: Another Congressman Bares Naked Torso (and More) For Online Pal submitted by The Razor
- Common Sense Political Thought – Sarah Palin’s Paul Revere “Gaffe” submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Melanie Phillips – Public Regulation And Private Squalor submitted by New Zeal
- Silent Majority -Ho-hum… Romney’s in! submitted by The Political Commentator
- Elder of Ziyon -An Open Letter To Leonard Nimoy submitted by Right Truth
- Urban Grounds – The Alamo Drafthouse’s New PSA On Texting in Their Theaters submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Ace Of Spades – Grim Milestone: Public Finally Starting To Think Obama’s Been
President Long Enough To Call It His Economy submitted by VA Right
- White House Dossier-Obama takes a pass on marking D-Day submitted by Bookworm Room
- Zombie – Why the Hypocrisy Defense is political suicide for liberalism” submitted by The Glittering Eye
- StratFor – The Next Palestinian Move submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Protein Wisdom – The Summer of “Recovery” submitted by Snapped Shot
- Asian Week/Arthur Hu – Obama’s Dead Parrot Speech: Closer to Peace… Or Armageddon? submitted by The Watcher
- Maggie’s Notebook – Anthony Weiner’s Confession submitted by The Watcher
5 Responses to “Watcher’s Council Nominations: Erections Have Consequences Edition”