President Obama appears destined to be known for more than his abysmal economic policies, extravagant ways and amateur foreign policy. He’s now in a prime position to replace Colonel Sanders as KFC’s spokesman and trade mark endorsee in China!
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to the ‘Contact Me’ page at Joshuapundit and post a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address ( which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST to be considered for our honorable mention category, and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- The Colossus of Rhodey – $315,000
- The Political Commentator – 3,000 TIMES LEVERAGE…HIDDEN – the single handed cause of the housing (price and overbuilding) bubbles and financial crisis…
- Simply Jews – And meanwhile in the forests of Maine
- The Noisy Room – Test Drive for Tyranny
- New Zeal – John McCain Campaigned With the KKK! – No, Not True, But Barack Obama Did Campaign With the New Black Panther Party!
- Joshuapundit–How Obama Got Around Congress Withholding $200 Million In Aid To The ‘Palestinians’
- Rhymes With Right – Usual Anti-Americans Decry Terrorist Leader’s “Assassination”
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Sometimes, We Just Kill Traitors
- Bookworm Room – How important are the Wall Street protests? (And some attendant thoughts.)
- The Razor – How Taking the Black Vote For Granted Is Racist
- The Glittering Eye –“Smile, Darn Ya, Smile!”
- Right Truth – Double Standard at ESPN – You Bet
- VA Right! – Should Roseanne Barr, Rev. Wright and ‘Occupy Wall Street’ Receive the Same Penalty as Anwar Al-Awlaki?
- The Grouch – Suddenly Obama is Worried About Ventilation?
- Monkey In The Middle – And The World Is Suppose To Be Scared Of These Guys?
- Liberty’s Spirit – Exactly Who is Isolated Mr. Obama?
- Right Planet – Truth And Other Liberal Misconceptions
- The Volokh Conspiracy – The Science Is Settled, You’re Just too Stupid To Live submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- CD News –Occupy Wall Street, L.A. and Chicago Protests are Nothing More Than a Front for the Obama 2012 Reelection Campaignsubmitted by The Political Commentator
- EurActiv – Carbon credits tarnished by human rights ‘disgrace’ submitted by Simply Jews
- Mark Steyn –Soft Nation submitted by The Noisy Room
- JR Nyquist – 9/11 and the Arab Spring submitted by New Zeal
- Barry Rubin – Why Most of The Mass Media Can’t Report Honestly on Israel—Or Other Middle East Issues submitted by Joshuapundit
- The View From Chaos Manor – Proscription and Reasons of State submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Global Spin Blog – Should the U.S. Deem Pakistan a State Sponsor of Terrorism? submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Flopping Aces–Palin or Cain and a government America deserves submitted by Bookworm Room
- Victor Davis Hanson –The Coming Post-Obama Renaissance submitted by The Razor
- Carl Cameron/Zenpundit – The Lion of Judah, Jesus and Jihad submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Black Five –The First F-35B Landing at Sea on the USS Wasp! submitted by Right Truth
- Doug Ross @ Journal – RED ALERT: Smoking Gun — Holder Lied, People Died submitted by VA Right!
- Ace of Spades HQ – The Obama Presidency – By The Numbers submitted by The Watcher
- Tina Terry – How Gun Control “Worked” in Jamaica submitted by The Watcher
3 Responses to “Watcher’s Council Nominations – Finger Lickin’ Good Edition”