Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing in this space on Friday.
This week’s contest in dedicated to my favorite gang of troublemakers, The Founding Fathers.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to the ‘Contact Me’ page at Joshuapundit and post a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address ( which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST to be considered for our honorable mention category, and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- Joshuapundit–‘Divorcing’ From Israel
- The Noisy Room – The Fascist Stealth of Agenda 21
- New Zeal – Key Socialist Fears “White Working Class” Could Defeat Obama
- Simply Jews – Z-ranha first time in action: sabotages Gaza flotilla ship
- The Glittering Eye –The Guilds
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Drones Alone
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Where I disagree with Victor Davis Hanson
- The Razor – The New Misogyny: The Left’s Sexist Treatment of Conservative Women
- Right Truth – Iraq: Grow up, you’ll be on your own soon.
- Rhymes With Right – On The Pulitzer Prize Winning Illegal Alien
- Bookworm Room – Sliding down the slippery slope on abortion
- VA Right – Virginia Public Schools Using SOL’s to Indoctrinate Children in Islamic Theology and Purge Christianity – Part I
- The Political Commentator – Iranian nukes through political humor cannot soften the message! (Cartoon)
- Snapped Shot – Hack
- Maggie’s Notebook – Peoria Illinois: Gangs Chant We Need to Kill All White People
- Capitalist Preservation – It only gets worse
- Caroline Glick – The Invisible Palestinians submitted by Joshuapundit
- Pajamas Media/Victor Davis Hanson–There Are No Socialists submitted by The Noisy Room
- Once Upon A Time In The West – Cyber-Leninism File: State-sponsored hackers attack IMF computers submitted by New Zeal
- The Contentious Centerist – Peace Flotillas to kick peace in the groin submitted by Simply Jews
- Via Meadia – The Failure of Al Gore: Part One submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Al-Jazeera – Criminalising Palestinian solidarity submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Via Meadia – The Failure of Al Gore: Part Deux submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Doug Ross –The Obama 2012 Campaign: Nothing says ‘I feel your pain’ like $36,000-a-plate fundraisers with Wall Street executives submitted by The Razor
- Right, Wing Nut –Sarah Palin Loves The Jews More Than The Jews Love Themselves submitted by Right Truth
- Big Jolly Politics – One Voter’s Checklist for Candidates for the New CD 36 submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Patterico’s Pontifications/Aaron Worthing –Thirteen Clear Factual Errors in Richard Stengel’s Essay on the Constitution (And I Am Looking for Your Help) (Update: My Letter to the Editor) submitted by Bookworm Room
- Ace of Spades – No Flippin’ Way: SEALs Who Capped UBL May Have Been Fitted With… I
Can’t Believe I’m About To Write This… Night Vision Contact
Lenses?!?! submitted by VA Right
- Neo Neocon –More On The American Family’s Decline submitted by The Political Commentator
- Jed Babbin – Pinch Happened submitted by The Watcher
- American Thinker/Stuart Kaufman – My Weekend In The Belly Of The Beast submitted by The Watcher
- Mark Steyn – Killing Her Softly submitted by The Watcher
4 Responses to “Watcher’s Council Nominations – Fourth Of July Edition”