Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week….
- The Noisy Room – The Russian Bear Moves In Next Door
- The Independent Sentinel – Former Rep. Allen West Calls Out Barack Obama – The American…video
- Joshuapundit–Is President Obama A Christian? Does He Love America?
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – China’s Attack Strategy: Swarm Baby, Swarm
- The Razor – Has Putin Declawed Pussy Riot
- The Right Planet – Doomed To Repeat…
- Bookworm Room – Hey, Sweden! How’s that open immigration and PC-multiculturalism working out in your faux-socialist land?
- Nice Deb – Al Sisi and Haftar Fight ISIS in Libya With No Help From US – While Obama Meets With Muslim Brotherhood
- VA Right! – Is Obama a Christian or a Muslim? What Do His Deeds Say?
- Rhymes With Right – Is Obama A Christian
- The Glittering Eye –Visualcy, the Flynn Effect, and the End of Abstract Reasoning
- Ask Marion – Texas Is Leading the Way to Stop President Obama’s Illegal Amnesty
- The MidKnight Review – The names of those 21 Christians slaughtered at the hands of ISIS while Obama pretends this is not a reiligious war
- Anne’s Opinions – Naming the enemy: Radical Islam
- The Pirate’s Cove – Obama Unshockingly Vetoes Keystone XL Pipleline Bill, And You Won’t Believe Why
- Mark Steyn –Oh Beautiful For Specious Guys submitted by The Noisy Room
- Sultan Knish –We Can Kill Our Way to Victory submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Jonah Goldberg – Progressives’ Peculiar Sense of Patriotism submitted by Joshuapundit
- Bobby Ghoush/Defense One – Why Arab Ground Troops Won’t Defeat ISIS submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- The People’s Cube –Quran-Quran: glam band puts a face to the Muslim Invasion submitted by The Razor
- Warrior Lodge – A French Soldier’s View of US Soldiers in Afghanistan submitted by The Right Planet
- Stately McDaniel Manor–Barack Obama: Love and Patriotismsubmitted by Bookworm Room
- Jazz Shaw/Hot Air –The double standard which allows Dana Milbank to call Scott Walker “a coward” submitted by Nice Deb
- Roll Call – McConnell Throws in Towel on DHS Fight, but Reid Is Waiting for Boehner to Cave (Updatedsubmitted by VA Right!
- Gay Patriot – Liberals Really Are Less Patriotic than Conservatives submitted by Rhymes with Right
- DC Clothesline – Jobs for Jihadists’ Applications Flood State Department submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Mister Chambers – Onward To Defeat submitted by The Watcher
- David Gerstman/Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion – White House Struggling to Sell Iran Policy…to Democrats submitted by The Watcher
4 Responses to “Watcher’s Council Nominations – Getting Ahead Edition”