Welcome to the latest edition of the Watcher’s Council, a group of some of the most incisive blogs in the`sphere. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one of their own and one from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. The Council votes to pick the winners in each category and the results can be seen in this space on Friday morning.
No one took advantage of our generous link whorage offer this week, so there are no honorable mentions. But if you wish to have your blog earn an honorable mention and have a piece of yours appear on the Watcher’s Council page next week, the opportunity is open and up for grabs.
Here’s how you do it:
- Make a post on your site linking to this week’s Council winners when they’re posted Friday morning.
- Send me an e-mail by Tuesday 5 PM with the subject line ‘link whorage’ at email@example.com with a link to the post you wrote linking to this week’s winners and a link to a new piece you’ve written and want to showcase that you want to appear here the following week.
- We”ll do the rest, and the increased traffic and the resulting fame and notoriety are all yours!
So, without further ado let’s see what we have this week….
- Joshuapundit – WAPO’s Ezra Klein Accuses Joe Lieberman Of Genocide
- American Digest – December 31, 2010: Defused Lethal Poem Released by Government. “Safe but Still Sucks” says President
- Right Truth – Gitmo coming To America
- Wolf Howling – Ringside Seats To A Revolution
- Bookworm Room– Press Secretary Gibbs perfectly exemplifies nanny state thinking
- Rhymes With Right – Is Barack Obama A Ninth Grader?
- Soccer Dad – Goldstone’s Innumeracy
- The Colossus of Rhodey – A word from the Angry Left
- The Razor – Obama versus Carter
- Mere Rhetoric – HRW: We’re Not Sure About Marc Garlasco’s Nazi Obsession, But There’s Definitely A Coordinated Jewish Cabal Of Liars Attacking Us
- The Glittering Eye – The Jungle
- The Provocateur – The Harshbarger Report:A Microcosm of the Right’s Wilfull Misinterpretation of the ACORN Story
- Submitted By: Joshuapundit – Jason Maoz/Commentary – How Richard Nixon Saved Israel—but Got No Credit
- Submitted By: American Digest– The Belmont Club – The Monkey Trap
- Submitted By: Right Truth – The Anchoress – Pondering and rating Obama
- Submitted By: Wolf Howling – EU Referendum – A Busy Man
- Submitted By: Bookworm Room – Zomblog – Why America Hates Universal Health Care: The Real Reason
- Submitted By: The Colossus of Rhodey – Common Sense Political Thought – the Jobs Summit
- Submitted By: Rhymes With Right – Doug Ross & Journal – Are pro-choice Democrats ready to turn over control of their bodies to a political ‘Health Choices Commissioner’?
- Submitted By: Soccer Dad – Yourish – The War President’s Peace Prize
- Submitted By: The Glittering Eye – Iowahawk – Fables of the Reconstruction (Or, How to Make Your Own Hockey Stick)
- Submitted By: Mere Rhetoric – Pam’s House Blend – GOProud calls for President to speak out against Ugamda’s execute gays bill
- Submitted By: The Razor – The Brussels Journal – The Anti-Globalist Agenda Behind The Climate Conference
- Submitted By: The Provocateur – Powerline – Is deregulation to blame?
3 Responses to “Watcher’s Council Nominations -We Got Hope For Breakfast!!”