Labor Day weekend 2008 was noted by a full frontal meltdown by the American left and Obama supporters in the mainstream media as they over reacted to the announcement of Sarah Palin as John McCain’s running mate. Thus many of the themes in the this week’s round up focus on topics related to the pick.
Tonight Sarah Palin will take her detractors head on as she formally accepts John McCain’s invitation to become the first female Vice President of the United States of America.
Be sure to read over these articles and watch Sarah Palin bring down the house while the left wipes away tears of anger over McCain’s dirty trick.
The following nominations have been submitted by the Watchers Council for consideration:
1. The Glittering Eye – Chicago’s Proposed Mandatory Spay/Neuter Ordinance
2. Soccer Dad – Two Years
3. Bookworm Room – Examining the Unborn
5. Joshua Pundit – The End Game In Iraq
6. Wolf Howling – Palin in Comparison
7. The Colossus of Rhodey – The inanity begins with Bristol Palin
8. Rhymes With Right – When Does Human Life Begin
9. Cheat-Seeking Missiles – Juno In Juneau
10. The Education Wonks – China Arnold: Monster
1. Submitted by Cheat-Seeking Missiles – Alien: Audacity of Deception and Hypocrisy – Sarah Palin vs. Barack Obama
2. Submitted by Bookworm – Just Say No Deal
3. Submitted by The Education Wonks – Classical Values: Putting the Constitution ahead of Culture War
4. Submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey – WSJ: Terrorism’s New Structure
5. Submitted by Rhymes With Right – The Anchoress: Obama, McCain, Palin & generosity
6. Submitted by Soccer Dad – Meryl Yourish.com: Women and Sarah Palin
7. Submitted by The Glittering Eye – Outside the Beltway: Obama’s Acceptance Speech: The More Things CHANGE, The More They Remain the Same
8. Submitted by Joshua Pundit – Elder of Ziyon: “Rachel Corrie” – the video
9. Submitted by Wolf Howling – Big Lizards: The Verdict Is In: McCain Chooses “Transformative” Over “Kicking the Can”