Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address ( which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out Wednesday morning
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- The Noisy Room – Never Let A War Go To Waste….
- The Political Commentator – Obama’s escalation of ‘tail wagging the dog’ scandal smokescreens!
- Joshuapundit–President Obama Sends Support Message To Radical Muslim Brotherhood Front Group
- The Mellow Jihadi – An old Northern fossil…
- Simply Jews – Alireza Forghani: Obama’s daughter will be kidnapped and raped if America attacks Syria
- Liberty’s Spirit – Liberty’s Spirit: Protesting Minimum Wage-The Beginning of Class Warfare
- The Razor – Stupid Things
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Strange Bedfellows
- The Right Planet – The Rush to War — Examining the Evidence
- Bookworm Room – How public schools’ war on boys has led to an increase in gun crimes
- Nice Deb – Obama’s Smoking Gun Proof That Assad Was Behind Chemical Weapons Attack Was Doctored?
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Pacific Carrier Race
- The Glittering Eye –Is It To Be Isolationists vs. Militarists?
- Rhymes With Right – Interesting Legal News — Convicted Bomber, Drug Smuggler And Perjurer Sues Bloggers
- VA Right! – Reader Suggests Charging the US Government Under the RICO Act as Racketeers
- Boker Tov Boulder – Twiddling Our Thumbs, Waiting for Another Speech!Speech!
- Right Truth – Retired Justice Sandra Day O’Connor laments ‘alarming degree of public ignorance’… UPDATED
- Ask Marion – Psychological covert war on hip-hop (on the whole entertainment industry) and on American Culture
- The Pirate’s Cove – Man With Largest Carbon Footprint In World Signs On To Three Climate Pacts
- Ann Barnhardt –On Poland and Detroit. Not For the Faint of Heart. submitted by The Noisy Room
- Ethics Alarm –Ethics Quiz: Playing Follow The Leader submitted by The Political Commentator
- Glenn Reynolds – Obama is a Laughing Stock submitted by Joshuapundit
- Richard Fernandez/ PJ Media – Being Your Own Man submitted by Simply Jews
- Bret Stephens/WSJ – The Bed Barack and Kerry Made submitted by Liberty’s Spirit
- Chateau Heartiste –The Nuts and Bolts of Cathedral Indoctrination submitted by The Razor
- The First Street Journal – Economics 101: The economics of the left submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Conrad Black/New York Sun – Collapse of American Influence Recalls Disintegration of Soviet Union, Fall of France submitted by The Right Planet
- House Of Sunny–Squirrel! submitted by Bookworm Room
- Pete Wehner/Commentary – In Stockholm, Obama Loses Touch with Reality submitted by Nice Deb
- War On The Rocks – The Limits Of Security Cooperation submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Daniel W. Drezner/Foreign Policy – Why the U.S. should treat the proposed Syria deal as a gift from the gods submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Gates of Vienna – On Reading The Booksubmitted by The Watcher
- PJ LifeStyle – Rise of the Thought Police: Bullying Your Children Into Forsaking Their Values submitted by The Watcher
- Barry Rubin – Obama’s Seven New Pillars of Middle East Wisdom (Part Two) submitted by Watcher
4 Responses to “Watchers’ Council Nominations – Komedy Kapers Edition”