Anybody know whom these people are?
Welcome to the latest edition of the Watcher’s Council nominations, some of the best writing from a group of the most incisive blogs in the`sphere. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one of their own and one from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. The Council votes to pick the winners in each category and the results can be seen in this space on Friday morning.
No one took advantage of our generous link whorage offer this week, earning an honorable mention. If you wish to have your blog earn an honorable mention and have a piece of yours appear on the Watcher’s Council page next week, the opportunity is open and up for grabs.
Here’s how you do it:
So, without further ado, let’s see what we have this week….
- Wolf Howling – National Security At The End Of Obama’s First Year
- Joshuapundit – It Begins: Obama Threatens Aid Cutoffs For Israel
- Rhymes With Right – On The Left-Wing Freak-Out Over Brit Hume’s Public Christianity
- Right Truth – By Hook or By Crook – How Democrats Plan to win in 2010 and 2012
- Soccer Dad – Mitchell on negotiation: getting to “no”
- Bookworm Room– The need for an honest, 21st century debate about abortion
- Mere Rhetoric – Obama Loosening Border Enforcement, State Dept. “Diversity Visas”
Bringing In Thousands From Terror-Sponsoring Countries
- The Glittering Eye – Reinventing “Reinventing Government”
- American Digest – The 2010 Election Season is Now OPEN: “What Happened to the Republicans I Used to Know?”
- The Provocateur – The 355th and our Agent Orange Legacy in Thailand
- The Colossus of Rhodey – The Politics of “Avatar”
- The Razor – Republicans Aren’t Ready
- Submitted By: Wolf Howling – Big Lizards – Voting Rights for Felons: “Race Neutral” = Race Biased
- Submitted By: Rhymes With Right – Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion – Call Dems Bluff On Refusing To Seat Scott Brown
- Submitted By: Bookworm Room – American Thinker/Rabbi Aryeh Spero – President Obama must choose sides
- Submitted By: Right Truth – Family Security Matters/ Dr. Sami Alrabaa – Is Muslim Blood More Precious than Christian Blood? The Hypocrisy of Western Politicians
- Submitted By: Mere Rhetoric – Tnooz – Ex counter-terrorism official labels TSA rules ‘criminal negligence’ and calls for tech solutions
- Submitted By: The Glittering Eye – Chicago Boyz – America: You Need A Policy Chimp
- Submitted By: American Digest– Rough Type – Mr. Tracy’s Library
- Submitted By: Joshuapundit – Ace of Spades Culture Clash on Video: CNN Anchorette Wants to Know Why Truck Dealer’s Motto Is “God, Guns, Guts, and American Pick-Up Trucks”
- Submitted By: The Provocateur – Dick Morris – Urgent: Help Us Win in Massachsetts
- Submitted By: The Colossus of Rhodey – The Chronicle of Higher Education – Green Guilt
- Submitted By: Soccer Dad – Neo-Neocon – Can Mr. Brown Go To Washington?
- Submitted By: The Razor – Newsbusters – Newsweek’s Fineman: ‘Pretty Much Everybody’ Favors Dems Vs. GOP’s ‘Terrible Record’ on Race