Oh,I bet that’ll work. He’ll talk them to death.
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
Tom White of Virginia Right is very much active in working the Old Dominion for his preferred candidate Donald Trump. Last week, on December 2nd, he speechified a crowd at a campaign rally in Manassas, Virginia estimated at 1,500 people!
Bookworm continued to attract more admirers for her unique style and lucid prose,this time none other than talk radio star Mark Levin, who Facebooked and tweeted her piece on Ted Cruz that appears as her entry this week!
So, without further ado, let’s see what we have for you this week….
- The Noisy Room – ISIS Plots World Domination… Obama Color Codes It
- The Right Planet – Islamic Attack on San Bernardino: Why It Happened and What to Do
- Puma By Design – Obama/Jarrett Warned FBI Director Over Anti-Muslim Tone
- Bookworm Room – The New York Times’ latest attack on Ted Cruz backfires, highlighting his virtues
- The Glittering Eye –These Are the Times That Try Men’s Souls
- Maggie’s Notebook–Rabid Anti-Semite of Syrian Descent to Advise on ISIS: Robert Malley, Hamas Supporter, Fired by Obama, Rehired by Obama
- VA Right! – San Bernardino Proves Muslims Are Peaceful – Right Up Until They Start Shooting
- The Razor – The Watch
- Joshuapundit–The Heart Of The Matter
- Nice Deb – Saturday Movie Matinee: Obama’s Our Greatest National Security Threat
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Underwhelming
- Fausta’s Blog – Venezuela: Opposition gets qualified majority. What next?
- The Independent Sentinel – Another Socialist Paradise Goes Down for the Count
- Larry Correia/Monster Hunter Nation –Guns And Vultures submitted by The Noisy Room
- Politically Short – Islam, Jihad, and our Ignorance submitted by The Right Planet
- Daniel Greenfield/FrontPage –FDR Halted German, Japanese Naturalization After Pearl Harbor submitted by Puma By Design
- Michael Doran/Mosaic–Our Man In Moscowsubmitted by Bookworm Room
- Michael Walsh/PJ Media – End The War With ISIS Now submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Ron A. Y. Rich/Canada Free Press –Trump Proposal on Muslims More Liberal than that of FDR and the Other Liberals of his time submitted by Maggie’s Notebook
- Daniel Greenfield/FrontPage – Carter Banned Iranians From Coming To The US During Hostage Crisissubmitted by VA Right!
- PopeHat –Talking Productively About Guns submitted by The Razor
- Sharyl Attkisson – The “Post Truth” News Media submitted by Joshuapundit
- Andrew McCarthy/NRO –Trump’s Muslim Immigration Ban Should Touch Off a Badly Needed Discussion submitted by Nice Deb
- Mark Perry/Strategy Bridge – What Would Clausewitz Do? submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Nidra Poller/The New English Review – What Do They Want? submitted by The Watcher
- Benjamin Weingarten/City Journal – Did Inequality Cause ISIS submitted by The Watcher
- Judicial Watch–New Benghazi Email Shows DOD Offered State Department “Forces that Could Move to Benghazi” Immediately – Specifics Blacked Out in New Document submitted by The Watcher
- Der Spiegel – Ex-US Intelligence Chief on Islamic State’s Rise: ‘We Were Too Dumb’ submitted by The Watcher
5 Responses to “Watcher’s Council Nominations – Obama’s Strategy Edition”