Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week….
- The Noisy Room – War Is The Thunder…Plague Is The Lightning
- The Independent Sentinel – We Are on An Irreversible Path to Socialism
- Simply Jews – Ami Kaufman: another +972 lonely prophet of the fringe
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Turkey’s Pakistanization
- The Glittering Eye –Lessons From Dallas
- VA Right! – Is President Barack Obola the October Surprise Republicans Need for a Wave?
- Bookworm Room – To fight Ebola, we need a Florence Nightingale – although the Marines are good too
- Joshuapundit–Burning Down The House Without Thinking
- Nice Deb – Ralph Peters Blasts Obama’s “Phony” Air Campaign: “He Doesn’t Want Dead Terrorists”
- The Razor – Ebola Observations: 3 Days After Announcement
- The Right Planet – Lois Lerner Tries Busting into Neighbor’s Home to Evade Questions
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Calling Ben Afleck
- Rhymes With Right – Death Threat For Pro-Life Legislator In Pennsylvania
- Ask Marion – How Hillary Clinton enabled Hamas Construction of Terror Tunnels
- Blazing Cat Fur – EU Set To Reassess Ties If Israel Doesn’t Move On Peace
- The Pirate’s Cove – Climate Hysteria Today: Nothing Is More Dangerous Than Hotcoldwetdry
- The Other McCain – Why California’s ‘Affirmative Consent’ Law Violates Basic Constitutional Rights
- Benjamin Weingarten/The Blaze–Why America’s Foreign Policy Has Failed, From George W. Bush to Barack Obama, and the Antidote submitted by The Noisy Room
- Sultan Knish –The Empire Of Progressive Poverty submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Alan Dershowitz/Gatestone Institute – United States Attack in Syria Parallels Israel’s in Gaza submitted by Simply Jews
- Adam Chandler/The Atlantic – ISIS Dares Turkey to Save Kobani submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Sic Semper Tyrannis – IS/Coalition War Game – Move 1, The Situation as of 7 October 2014 submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Freedom Outpost – Climate Change Causes Everything, So Let’s Fundamentally Change Our Economy submitted by VA Right!
- Alan Dershowitz/WSJ–The Education Of A Wartime President submitted by Bookworm Room
- Dennis Prager – Bill Maher, Ben Affleck and Islam submitted by Joshuapundit
- Sean Davis/The Federalist –Neil Tyson’s Final Words On His Quote Fabrications: “My bad” submitted by Nice Deb
- Heather MacDonald/The City Journal –Ferguson’s Unasked Questions submitted by The Watcher
- Omri Ceren/Commentary – Yes, Israel Won In Gaza submitted by The Watcher
- Seraphic Secret – Obama and the Rise of the Islamic Reich submitted by The Watcher
- Kevin D. Williamson/NRO – They Are Coming for Your Children submitted by The Watcher
4 Responses to “Watcher’s Council Nominations: Obola Edition”