The Noughties are so over!
Welcome to the latest edition of the Watcher’s Council nominations, some of the best writing from a group of the most incisive blogs in the`sphere. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one of their own and one from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. The Council votes to pick the winners in each category and the results can be seen in this space on Friday morning.
This week, LawGambit got the drop on the competition and took advantage of our generous link whorage offer this week, earning an honorable mention. If you wish to have your blog earn an honorable mention and have a piece of yours appear on the Watcher’s Council page next week, the opportunity is open and up for grabs.
Here’s how you do it:
So, without further ado, let’s see what we have this week….
- Joshuapundit – 58% Of Americans Want The Crotch Bomber Waterboarded – And the Left Is Outraged!
- Wolf Howling – Knee JERK Reaction Of Progressives
- Soccer Dad – The Very Model Of A Modern UN Bureaucrat
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Is This ‘Hypocrisy’?
- Bookworm Room– San Francisco: America’s homegrown anarchic totalitarianism
- American Digest – Lowballing Death: Keeping the Northwest 253 Numbers Down
- The Razor – Firing Napolitano Not Enough to Make America Safer
- Right Truth – Jihad vs Terrorism Today
- The Glittering Eye – Facing Chinese Mercantilism
- The Provocateur – Inside the mind of Dr. Anna Chacko
- Rhymes With Right – Talk about Insincerity
- Mere Rhetoric – Iran To US: No Visa For Kerry, Please Consider Yourself Officially Humiliated
- LawGambit – Just Another Wannabe Lawyer
- Submitted By: Wolf Howling – Jules Crittenden – Damn The Naughts
- Submitted By: Joshuapundit – Michael Yon Into Thine Hand I Commit My Spirit
- Submitted By: Soccer Dad – Media Backspin – 10 Significant Articles From the ‘Noughties’ Decade
- Submitted By: The Colossus of Rhodey – Powerline – John Brennan’s disgraceful performance
- Submitted By: Bookworm Room – Big Hollywood – EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Military Blogger Michael Yon Detained, Handcuffed by TSA in Seattle Airport
- Submitted By: American Digest– NeoNeoCon – Avatar: The War Against Humans
- Submitted By: The Razor – Radical Islam.Org – CAIR: Empowering Muslims to Ignore Terrorism
- Submitted By: Right Truth – Michelle Malkin – Airline security idiocy of the day: Milblogger Michael Yon handcuffed, Joan Rivers blocked
- Submitted By: The Glittering Eye – Villainous Company – The Official 2010 Villainous Company Banned Bloggers List
- Submitted By: The Provocateur – Bernard Goldberg – And What Exactly Is Wrong With Profiling
- Submitted By: Mere Rhetoric – Mudville Gazette – Taliban Kill 8 CIA Agents in Afghanistan
- Submitted By: Rhymes With Right – The Next Web – Google Blocking Negative Search Recommendations On Islam – Why?