Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
This week’s contest is dedicated to Mitt Romney, for grace under pressure and for coming out on top in a two on one.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address ( which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category, and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- Joshuapundit–What The Reaction To The VP Debate Proves About The Left
- The Noisy Room – Cyber Smoke Screen
- The Independent Sentinel – False Benghazi Narrative Exposed, Bizarre Finger Pointing, a Leaderless White House
- The Razor – You Can’t End Racism by Being Racist
- The Political Commentator – What type of airline would Obama Air be?
- Simply Jews – Gideon Levy and the ugly act of not-rape
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Will Girl Power Save Pakistan?
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Hillary Clinton has more balls than Boss Obama
- The Right Planet – Fed Up with ‘Middle Class’
- VA Right! – Voters Find ‘Mitt the Monster’ a Complete Fabrication by the Left
- Gay Patriot – No, Mrs. Clinton didn’t fall on her sword over Benghazi
- The Glittering Eye –Why Unemployment Stays High, Simply Explained
- Rhymes With Right – Is Joe Biden Calling Catholic Bishops Liars?
- The Mellow Jihadi – Major Andrew Olmsted: Blogger, American Hero
- Bookworm Room – Found it on Facebook — Planned Parenthood’s attack on Paul Ryan
- Right Truth – Accusations Fly In Continued In Benghazi-gate Scandal
- Maggie’s Notebook – Holder Seeks to Dismiss Fast And Furious Lawsuit
- The Pirate’s Cove – Oops: Another Obama Supported Green Energy Company Goes Belly Up
- Lara Logan – ‘We’re Being Lied to’ submitted by Joshuapundit
- Sultan Knish –The Odd Couple of Barack and Joe submitted by The Noisy Room
- Yid With Lid – Newsbusted: Pennsylvania Dems Holding Voter Registration Drives at Cemeteries submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Huffington Post –Black People For Obama: African-American Support For Obama Called Prejudice, Blind Loyalty submitted by The Razor
- Israel Hayom –Alone, among neo-Nazis submitted by The Political Commentator
- The Commentator – The banal realities of Israel’s self-defence submitted by Simply Jews
- LSE – Germany and Israel: Is It Friendship? submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Camile Paglia/WSj – How Capitalism Can Save Art submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Allen West – Field Of Dreams submitted by The Right Planet
- Shark Tank – Wasserman Schultz’s ‘Mile-High’ Campaign Dilemma submitted by VA Right!
- The Corner/David Gelernter – Re: Biden Won on Points submitted by Gay Patriot
- Joshua Gans/Digitopoly – A Nobel Prize for Market Design submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Big Lizards – Obama’s October (yawn) Surprise? submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Amil Imani–Criminalizing The Defamation of Islam submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Gates of Vienna – Faceless In The Park submitted by The Watcher
- Dennis Prager – Joe Biden’s True Religion submitted by The Watcher